Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Resilience 15% change

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    And by "crock of bullshit" I'm assuming you mean "the only way to get S7 PVP weapons, helm or shoulders", right?
    No he means it as in those brackets he cannot faceroll to rating because his class is OP. The only people who dislike 3s are the ones who know they won't get anywhere there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely
    The only people who dislike 3s are the ones who know they won't get anywhere there.
    This is so true its not even funny. The thing is that blizzard KNOWS that SPECS (you see that work there i didnt say CLASS) can compeat in 3's.

PvP is what PvE was in vanilla wow. There are PvP spec/tree's for every good class. These specs work. If you spec to that spec, and find partners that fit that spec, and of course you are all skilled you WILL get the raiting to get ALL the arena gear. Dont belive me? lets try it.

Rouge spec = mutilate
    Warrior spec = arms
    Priest = disc
    druid = resto
    shamen = resto
    mage = frost
    DK = unholy or frost
    Lock = Destro
    Hunter = Beast or survival
    Pally = ret or holy

Now, i'm not saying other specs cant do it or dont do it. But if you are a disc priest and you have skill and you play with a muta rogue that also has skill. You WILL get great score.

BUT if your a holy priest, with a combat rogue. IT DOESNT WORK. Infact if you team has a holy priest your going to LOSE becuase you CANT live through certain things without pain supression. YOU... CANT... DO... IT...

3's is going to be about specs that work. Elemental doesnt realy work. Fury, doesnt realy work, Demo, doesnt realy work. Prot Warrior doesnt work either. See where i'm going with this.

If you dont want to play the spec that works in arena blizzard doesnt care. I was on the druid forums for the beta and everybody there KNEW that blanaced SUCKED in pvp. There were tons of numbers and sugestions and screenshots, and vids for months we pleaded with blizzard to fix balance. And what did blizzard do? Nothing. Why? Becuase blizzard didnt care if balance was good for PvP. Only that people stopped calling moonkins OOMkins.

Blizzard likes to say "O yea everybody is viable in BG's". Becuase BG's in the long run, require no skill. BG's are equivilant to leveling. If you kill enough mobs you will eventually hit 80 no matter how bad you are.

Anyways, this resilinece change is only becuase the % resilience cap is to easy to reach and they dont want people to walk in with half their gear from uldar and own everybody who has to get the PvP pieces (like priests). They want resilience to be the PvP stat for everybody not just the cloth wearers.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Morwrath
    Here http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Unre%C3%A5l Becasue I faceroll with more then 44 Keybinds. How many do you have as Ret...3?
    Is your weenie bigger now?
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

cant tell you how many rogues i see in full pve gear (spare a trinket or two) running around and just owning the arena as if they were in 800+ res.
    But my dreams, they aren't as empty
    As my conscience seems to be

15+ Year Old Account

Here http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Unre%C3%A5l Becasue I faceroll with more then 44 Keybinds. How many do you have as Ret...3?
    keybinded table and every single portal much?

and ofcourse, the more keybinds the better you are as player.

and. you. are. AWESOME!

/sarcasm

Maybe you should make a ret pally, since you obviously fail at pressing 10 buttons. I hear the 1700s are hard.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Tobad your awesome super duper mega phat skill doesn't get your ass over 2k

Well all what i think about this resi change - its too little step into right direction...

P.S. and even now, in "age of burstcraft" some "chess-matches" still happend just need to play 3-3 instead 2-2

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vaju
    I thinks most people miss TBC becouse of the long and tactical arena matchs, it was like playing chess. Wrath pvp is all about smashing keyboards :-X
    boring mana wars where druids are king****

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Guess I hit a nerve with all you 3 button hero's ehh. Well I guess 3.2 will Iron you all out.
    ;D
    Casual WoW Player and proud of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    This

Carefull not to point this out on the official forums, or some touchy druids will get you banned for 3 weeks....

Quote Originally Posted by redderz
    Carefull not to point this out on the official forums, or some touchy druids will get you banned for 3 weeks....
    quote for truth. MMO forums ftw <3

Well it is true. As a resto shaman with a dk, and we play resto druid dk, the arena goes three ways.
    1.We start the match, go in an destroy the druid. 25% of the time that happens.
    2.We play a 20-25 min game(we get two hero's some times a third) and when the druid is finally oom(lol right?) We go for the kill, but the other dk can keep both of us away from the druid. He gets his innevervate/drink, and I go oom and die. This happens 65% of the time.
    3. Same as #2, but when the druid makes his run to drink, my hex is up and the opposing dks trinket is on CD, so we catch the druid and kill him. That's about 10%.

Druid dks team are keeping us from going higher then 1850, just because they can escape easier then me. When I get near oom, dk sits on me and its impossible for me to get away. Can't wait for 3.2, shamans gonna tear apart druids as healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Soowoo
    Well it is true. As a resto shaman with a dk, and we play resto druid dk, the arena goes three ways.
    1.We start the match, go in an destroy the druid. 25% of the time that happens.
    2.We play a 20-25 min game(we get two hero's some times a third) and when the druid is finally oom(lol right?) We go for the kill, but the other dk can keep both of us away from the druid. He gets his innevervate/drink, and I go oom and die. This happens 65% of the time.
    3. Same as #2, but when the druid makes his run to drink, my hex is up and the opposing dks trinket is on CD, so we catch the druid and kill him. That's about 10%.

Druid dks team are keeping us from going higher then 1850, just because they can escape easier then me. When I get near oom, dk sits on me and its impossible for me to get away. Can't wait for 3.2, shamans gonna tear apart druids as healers.
    this is where i go : Learn2play.

im stuck at 2300 shaman/dk wich you should be able to achieve with reasonable skill , if me and my shaman improved im sure we can get 2400-2500 (mainly on the gear side) but we cant compete for the top slots becouse the shaman class is a little weak at the moment , but still no reason to get "stuck" at any rating under 2200

Quote Originally Posted by bovaja
    this is where i go : Learn2play.

im stuck at 2300 shaman/dk wich you should be able to achieve with reasonable skill , if me and my shaman improved im sure we can get 2400-2500 (mainly on the gear side) but we cant compete for the top slots becouse the shaman class is a little weak at the moment , but still no reason to get "stuck" at any rating under 2200
    Hate to tell you this, but if you are 2300 with Shaman/DK that means one of the 2 things.

The Shaman is either carrying you.

Or the DK is carrying the Shaman

My experience in those ratings, the only thing that has ever put a fight has been non resto shamans, resto shamans are a joke.

most DKs in that range is usually carried by a above average healer to.

My dear 2k+ shamys, may i ask u - why u didnt try to dispell druid as hell while let urs dk survive alone?... I mean its hard but its still possoble to take off innervate...2-3 purges will not burn much manna but this 3 gcd can be rly useful

P.S. just asking "why", not gonna learn you how to play in high-brackets arena.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

To paraphrase neilyo:
    Long games are better because the small things have time to add up.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    My dear 2k+ shamys, may i ask u - why u didnt try to dispell druid as hell while let urs dk survive alone?... I mean its hard but its still possoble to take off innervate...2-3 purges will not burn much manna but this 3 gcd can be rly useful

P.S. just asking "why", not gonna learn you how to play in high-brackets arena.
    Just to let you know. I'm a disc priest and dispell is the same offensivly as purge and when a druid has 3 lifeblooms and a rejuve on and even his other buffs depending if he is getting hit or not somtimes i can dispell the innervate for the entire duration just becuase it NEVER hit the innervate and when if it did 30% chance not to be dispelled. There have been instances where the druid was just stading still hotting up him and his partner and i'm just dispelling and i couldnt get it off. I wasted like half a mana bar. we didnt lose though, i mced the dps while my mage partner chased the druid to the other side of the field. Then we killed the rogue.

Point is somtimes its not worth purging it. Go drink and reset the match.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".