Thread: FFB or Arcane

FFB or Arcane

I am a pretty new 80 on my Mage alt. I am currently specced FFB. Here is my Armory page, "http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Durtysouth"

I was just wondering which spec would put out more DPS, FFB or Arcane

Also: what kind of stats would I be looking for for each spec?

Re: FFB or Arcane

?

go arcane,nice dps and a rotation that requires intellect of a cow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19
    If someone will tell me true meaning of life I will quit right away and start doing "that thing".

Brudish

Quote Originally Posted by sowing
    go arcane,nice dps and a rotation that requires intellect of a cow
    You played a mage? Arcane is the only rotation..every other viable raiding spec (FFB or TTW FB) require 4 buttons max.

FFB IS great DPS and very good on mana, also does massive crit dmg. TTW FB is the best DPS Spec a lil more mana needed though. My main spec is FFB but I have just made my offspec TTW FB to test it out

Deleted

First of all... lets make it clear, that you need to make sure that your hit capped for TTW/FB and well hit isnt really a problem for arcane since most of your hit comes from talents anyway... FFB is similar in respect to Arcane, but best to be hit capped anyway.

Also to be honest having about 1.9k SP before you go TTW/FB is always good, making sure your 30% crit chance self buffed is also a good thing to be able to get many more mana returns, and then jobs a good one! just dont go oom...