Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Horde plate (paladin) set

I have my opinion on the set itself in news thread, but about judgement, blizard would make all alliance paladins angry if they would equip Blood Elves with awesome set like t2.

And for those who posted here wiki blood-knights page with comment that pictures there are of true colours of blood-knight, please notice that t3 there and t2 there on pictures were sets designed for alliance ^^

Fungus and ketchup.

I just threw up...why isn't this thread deleted yet? I thought it was against the rules to link digusting pictures of mutilated corpses.

Warlock t1 + Warrior t6 = Paladin t9

Oh, I also hate how the new set looks like.

Even though Blood elves are in the horde side, they are not supposed to look like they came out of kil'jaedens ass.

The armor looks more demonic/fel energy, then Horde/Blood elf.

I don't think a blood elf would make an armor set that would look remotely close to that new tier set.

I don't see it in silvermoon, I don't see it in horde.

I don't know about you but they look like they support the burning legion.

All i have to say is...Welcome to Sunwell Plateau!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Gorrosh
    Flaming me costs $2.00 or 1 million euros.

I would tend to complain more about how the male blood elf shoulders never fricken fit. They're always hovering like 6 inches over my guy's actual shoulders. This is a small complaint.

The new tier stuff is Silvermoon colors, although the neon green is an eyeful. I think it could have been a lot worse..... sayyyyy T5?

Quote Originally Posted by Handsylton
    The new tier stuff is Silvermoon colors, although the neon green is an eyeful. I think it could have been a lot worse..... sayyyyy T5?
    Tier 5 trumps this anyday ><

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleina
    I hated t6, and actually like this armor. It looks like very blood elf. I know that the neon green really hurts the eye, but our eyes are neon green; it still matches. besides we're fighting the lich king in this armor most likely i'd rather actually look like a Blood Elf Pally instead of like every other one. frankly i mostly hate pally tier gear.
    And this is why Blood Elves cannot be warriors. Their sword wouldn't match their eye color.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I like it a lot, but I wouldn't show the helm.

*Just passing through*

Horde got served, at last! Thanks Blizzard for making awful horde set while alliance is pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorrosh
    All i have to say is...Welcome to Sunwell Plateau!
    Idd. Looking familiar?

Add a few spikes and voila! Who would've thought that SWP armor sets were a sneakpeak to paladin t9! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    Remove the demonic green from the paladin set and it might actually look decent.
    keep it black and red and it would look alright

We'll atleast it isn't pink o.0

I hate the new Horde Paladin Tier. omg.

I also hate how beautiful the Alliance weapons/gear looks for the Argent stuff... and how ugly the Horde stuff looks

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder

The colors of that tabard, is what I had hoped should be used for a Horde Paladin set at some point. Horde Paladins are not the same as Alliance Paladins. We are Blood Knights.
    Doesnt the leader of the Blood Knights denounce the name, and say something like "Me and my paladins pledge our blades to you" something like that in Shattrath.

I might be making this up. Probably am but w/e.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    I was going to make a new thread about how paladins got owned big time, but I knew there is another thread already out there

so happy im not a belf paladin :P
    CAKE

I think it looks good. All of the Horde plate looks great IMO.

the problem is the amount of green used in my opinion