Thread: T9 Set bonusess

T9 Set bonusess

Umm as i updated my framework to 3.2 and ran calculation on 4 peace T9 set bonus I became upset..

4 peace bonus of T9 is peace of crap on dps!

2 Peace increase
    Tier 7 - 2607.0 DPS
    Tier 8 - 2612.9 DPS
    Tier 9 - 2618.2 DPS

4 Peace increase(Includes 2set bonus)
    Tier 7 - 2655.7 DPS
    Tier 8 - 2679.9 DPS
    Tier 9 - 2625.8 DPS

Do you see something wrong? Umm I do.

4set bonus alone gives whooping 7.2 DPS , that goes far...

Comparing it with T8 that gives 77dps, I say there is something wrong with the math, I wonder then.

I do have a feeling there was a mistake, hope they will fix it. If you look at charts I posted above you clearly see progression of damage increases from 7 to 8 to 9 in 2set section but 4set is 9 to 7 to 8 . Mehh

Re: T9 Set bonusess

trying to calculate number with an RNG game, priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pest
    trying to calculate number with an RNG game, priceless.
    You can mean two things by that phrase: One is that you are saying I am an ass and I am wasting hard rive space of the mmo servers or you recognize that blizzard make stupid things like these and noone can really figure that 4 peace bonus is a loss of dps over previous ones.

So which one is it? Hmm let me flip a coin. Coin says you think I am ass. In which case I can say nothing more of you, apparently. Yet my calculation were not done in the game... I used a framework I made to calculate it, and thing is damn accurate.

And I want to add that you are not original using bank advertising idea... not at all

15+ Year Old Account

peace out man.. *smokes weed*

you can calculate the dps bonus of the sets, but cannot type the right words? that's awkward.

it all depends alot on how much RV crits. does it have its own crit percentage or does it use the melee crit table?

4set bonus is kinda simple, but then again, in 3.2 judgement will be our biggest hitter/critter again.

It's PIECE, not peace. lordy i hates on da bad spellin.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Spooky Action at a Distance~