Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Os3d 10man zerg

first time i did this was with druid tank, 8 dps and 1 healer, i was a feral DPS and i pulled as much dps as i could at start(7k) put every dot up go bear after firewall and taunt the FIRST drake that comes as far away as u can, go cat form use dash and run to the door then left or right when he comes and is about to hit u, u got bearform barkskin and hope for couple of dodges to give them more time

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuq
    Yes, you need someone to kite Tenebron, and since you had a Druid, he's best. Have him taunt, shift into Cat, and run away. That should buy you enough time.
    THIS.
    is what I do with my kitty druid all the time. THis is the best tactic.
    1 healer 8 dps 1 tank.(1 dps is kitty dps)
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Viertel
    Hunter won't work. Tenebron goes immune to Distracting Shoh into ct.
    Unless it got patched this is not true. We used a hunter to do it back in April.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrem00
    we did some attempts with the os3d zerg tactice, on all the attemps we got him down under 600k hp (got one wipe on 70k) but something one shotted the tank all the times. We noticed that Tenebron enrage (500% more damage and 50% faster attack speed). How to deal with the drake? do we have to sacrifice a dps to pull the drake away?
    yes

druids ftw. Any spec works since they can sprint (unless its your tank)
    Anyone with engineering; taunt+ speed boots
    Anyone with taunt + speed pot
    I Surf on Exodus Tears

My group did it by just pure zerg dps. But my friend's group had their feral dps taunt the drake, go cat form and sprint to the door.