Thread: Warlock UIs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lammy View Post
    Hey dude - mind telling me what add-on you use to keep track of your debuffs on the target? Also what cast bar is that at the bottom?

Thanks!
    Looks like Quartz

Deleted
    Any news on this ?
    it looks awesome tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Been away for a long time and accidently logged in and noticed a lot of requests for these unitbars in my message box, sorry if you feel ignored.

I will upload (tonight when i get home from work) my psd files maybe, someone can make a working mod out of them.

- Matt (shade3891)
    Last edited by mmoc2f46d0c19c; 2013-12-05 at 02:56 PM.

@Ariol

What would it take for you to update your AI?

I've been trying to config ElvUI since I started using WA and I can't get used to it. Your's is the only one i've seen that is simple enough for me to enjoy it...

Also, I've seen plenty of good UIs in here, it's just that some of them are too fancy and some of them (like KuroUI) are really good but I can't make it work. Think it's because of all the addons and everything else, but Ariol's is pretty simple and efficient UI, congratulations on this amazing job.

Man, these UI's are great. I reverted back to using the Blizzard bars and mostly default because I was too impatient to reconfigure cast bars to stay out of the Blizzard vehicle and event bars

Without Weakauras Showing: http://i.imgur.com/76D7aSr.jpg

With Weakauras Showing: http://i.imgur.com/IipSZ7n.jpg

Weakauras: http://pastebin.com/u/Novx

Actionbars are a bit messed up as I am still fixing my abs profiles and everything since I redid my UI a few days ago so I kinda just threw things in random places while I decide where I want them. Base is clearly ElvUI - just spent a day redoing it in the way that works best for me.
    Last edited by Novx; 2013-12-09 at 06:39 PM.

Deleted
    What you think about mine? Don't know why, or what, but there's something I don't like in it
    http://i41.tinypic.com/28a4v1g.jpg
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-12-12 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Please use thumbnails for large images.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnkin View Post
    What you think about mine? Don't know why, or what, but there's something I don't like in it
    http://i41.tinypic.com/28a4v1g.jpg
    I recommend a widescreen monitor.

UI is hidden when:

- out of combat
    - have full health and mana
    - not targeting anyone

http://i.imgur.com/bHBaTlE.jpg

When one of those is not true the UI is visible:

http://i.imgur.com/zzmagmZ.jpg

Blood Horror and Twilight Ward graphics (for pvp) around character by Weak Auras and some cooldowns running under cast bar (ForteXorcist)

edit: pet's health bar is hidden because it is idle and has full resources
    Last edited by 6kle; 2013-12-13 at 05:16 PM.

move minimap to left side for more visibility of your buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwhale View Post
    After almost two years, i took some times on my week-end to change my UI.

Mostly Stuf, Bartender and WA.

Thanks to the guys on the WA topic, it helped me a lot.
    Wow that is very nice and clean. How do you get that black hue on your aciton bars? What unit frames are those? Love your weak auras too

I try to keep mine as clean and simple as possible, especially considering I have to play on 1280x1024, so there isn't much room for stuff. btw, does anyone know how to hide or minimise the chat window?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyptheria View Post
    I try to keep mine as clean and simple as possible, especially considering I have to play on 1280x1024, so there isn't much room for stuff. btw, does anyone know how to hide or minimise the chat window?
    I would use Bartender to remove the micro bar, and chatter to alter the appearance of the chat.
    Also just personal taste, but the bindings you have can be efficiently changed to show only 40% or so of what you have now.

With that out of the way, I like the general idea of the UI very much. :-)
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

@Alarinth

Thanks for the feedback. I looked at Chatter, but it doesn't seem to be able to do what I want. What I'd like is to be able to minimise the chat in the same way you can minimise the Objectives tracker (you can see this in my screenie a couple inches under the micro bar). I found a couple macros that can hide the chat altogether, so I might use those instead.

One last thing: do you know a minimap add-on that will save positional settings on a per-character basis? I'm using Basic Minimap, but its positioning setting seems to be per-server, not per-character.

Thanks!

@Alarinth

Thanks for the feedback. I looked at Chatter, but it doesn't seem to be able to do what I want. What I'd like is to be able to minimise the chat in the same way you can minimise the Objectives tracker (you can see this in my screenie a couple inches under the micro bar). I found a couple macros that can hide the chat altogether, so I might use those instead.

One last thing: do you know a minimap add-on that will save positional settings on a per-character basis? I'm using Basic Minimap, but its positioning setting seems to be per-server, not per-character.

Thanks!
    Pretty sure you can do that with SexyMap but it's been a while since I've used the addon personally.

Sexymap works nicely for that purpose.

I'm using Chatter, and while I understand the functionality you want, have you concidered just hiding all borders, backgrounds etc (if you click on the DoT-class video in my sig, you'll see it), so you have only the text itself? That becomes very inconspicuous and should serve the general purpose you want.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

@Alarinth

Bit the bullet and grabbed Chatter, and a big "thank you" to you. Does a pretty good job and between it and CT Mod, the chat box is pretty much the best I can make it. Also installed SexyMap, and also used Titan to clean up some of the buttons. BEHOLD!

Quick question: what's the shortcut for Mounts & Pets? It seems to be the only button in the <whatever> bar that doesn't have a keybind, or am I missing something?
    Last edited by Dyptheria; 2014-01-04 at 10:35 PM.

@Alarinth

Bit the bullet and grabbed Chatter, and a big "thank you" to you. Does a pretty good job and between it and CT Mod, the chat box is pretty much the best I can make it. Also installed SexyMap, and also used Titan to clean up some of the buttons. BEHOLD!

Quick question: what's the shortcut for Mounts & Pets? It seems to be the only button in the <whatever> bar that doesn't have a keybind, or am I missing something?
    Bind it here:

Deleted
    Hi ! This is my UI. (not allowed to post links yet)

Idle: imgur.com/6BY3MRA.jpg
    In fight: imgur.com/T4d6dWy.jpg

Any advice is welcome.
    Thanks a lot.