Deleted

Ret talents, 10 spare points

I've just hit lvl 70 and when trying to place a new talent point I realised there's nothing I want in the ret tree.

My spec is very standard http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZVZVfrt0IuhdIfsu

But with the points I'm going to get from 70-80, what should I do?

It seems to me there's nothing else useful in the other trees, perhaps just take 5/5 deflection and 5/5 divinity?

Re: Ret talents, 10 spare points

divinity, and seal for 3.2.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fknight/simple
    Can Heal, Tank, DPS, and go AFK like no other.

I'd been considering something like this for after patch 3.2. Prior to it I use this and am extremely happy with it. This is assuming you're planning on pve use of the build of course. If not, I imagine you won't find either setup useful.

You're missing Pursuit of Justice. You should have picked up those two points a long time ago.

Stick five points in divinity.

For the last three points, click randomly on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bael
    I'd been considering something like this for after patch 3.2. Prior to it I use this and am extremely happy with it. This is assuming you're planning on pve use of the build of course. If not, I imagine you won't find either setup useful.
    Those specs are good (minus Divine Intellect), but he's talking about leveling now, so they don't really apply to him.

If you really want, follow the 17/54 build for now so you don't have to respec when you hit 80, if you plan on raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashimbo
    ...but he's talking about leveling now, so they don't really apply to him.
    He's looking for something to shoot for, so it would apply more than ever because he's leveling. What points he takes last are his call. Envisioning a final goal and then the steps leading up to it are precisely what it's about.

And honestly I don't think Divine Intellect is that great either. I'm just stuck trying to come up with an answer to mana issues when I lose glyph of seal of blood and refuse to use seal of command. My first thought was to work on increasing Divine Plea's output, something he'll want to think about in about a level.

Quote Originally Posted by Bael
    He's looking for something to shoot for, so it would apply more than ever because he's leveling. What points he takes last are his call. Envisioning a final goal and then the steps leading up to it are precisely what it's about.

And honestly I don't think Divine Intellect is that great either. I'm just stuck trying to come up with an answer to mana issues when I lose glyph of seal of blood and refuse to use seal of command. My first thought was to work on increasing Divine Plea's output, something he'll want to think about in about a level.
    i'm guessing they will add the amount of mana returned when u judge if pallies start going oom too much.

Quote Originally Posted by darthceltic
    i'm guessing they will add the amount of mana returned when u judge if pallies start going oom too much.
    I do indeed hope so. As it is I'm having to ration my consecrates, and the patch isn't even here yet.

Put 2 points into persuit of justice, it's amazing for leveling.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    Put 2 points into persuit of justice, it's amazing for leveling.
    Ok, I had it originally then when the patch came and I respeced I didn't get it as it seemed more of a pvp talent, and I was tight on points back then.

Thanks for the advice

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarman
    Ok, I had it originally then when the patch came and I respeced I didn't get it as it seemed more of a pvp talent, and I was tight on points back then.

Thanks for the advice
    Its both a PvE and PvP talent- since we have no way to get to our target faster, al'a Distance closer, this is the next best thing. It also helps to avoid bad stuff (See IC's Death Runes).

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbender
    divinity, and seal for 3.2.

divinity is worthless in 3.2, it doesn't scale with JoL anymore. Don't get this talent. 5/5 SotP, however, yes
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.