Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Where are you taking this game Blizzard?

Threads like this make me hate the WoW community.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

I read your post.Nice one but i have to tell you something:
    The perfect old days in vanilla/TBC are GONE,now is WotLK and the game has changed alot.
    You can't change the present but maybe you'll change the future.
    My personal advice to you is this:
    Try to remove from your mind the old days,not with the raids or the achievements you did ,but with the game.
    Respect,Elune.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharay1977
    You obviously didn't get the point of what I was saying. What I tried getting across is that as soon as a company stops listening to its customers, it is doomed. There, I drew you a schematic. Did that help?

Schematic? Your post was " Never go into business, OK?"
    That had a point? MY point is that they ARE listening to their main customers, you guys are just butt-hurt that their main customers happen to not be you.

15+ Year Old Account

I don't know if you noticed but they're looking for a way to please everyone. Hardmodes were ok and now they're doing 10/25 normal and 10/25 heroic mode raids.

When it comes down to it they're trying to please the whiny spoiled brat of a child that is the WoW player base.

Re: OMG this thread is still going.

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric
    You continue to assume I have no life, I do not go outside and I play this game 24 hours a day. I have no idea why you're deliberately making false accusations about someone you do not know, have never met and quite frankly couldn't be more off in your estimations.

From a business standpoint I don't know how you could ever say a 4 year lifetime subscriber is irrelevant in the scheme of things. My viewpoints are supported, my opinion valid and shared with at least half of the responses to this thread if not more. The fact that this thread is "alive" is testament to the fact that many people do agree with how I feel, so instead of acting like a whiny child trying to "close down the thread" because you disagree with it. Go start your own "I want to recieve less and less until I am finally through with this game" thread please.

I don't care to scan back in the thread, but at one point you said one of your characters had 282 days played, I can't imagine what all your characters sum up to. But when you spend 1/5 th of the your life playing wow the last 4-5 years, yeah buddy, you have no life. You're the one whining, it's actually RETARDED to think they will cater to someone who spends 20% of their existence playing a game. Btw, most of the posts in this thread were arguments on how you call people BAD for not having the time to farm BiS items and best enchants on their gear. Half your posts have been flame bait, what the hell do you expect?
    My viewpoints are supported
    Lol, by what? Your emo nostalgia? You haven't backed anything up other than calling people bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion
    Threads like this make me hate the WoW community.
    I'm sorry to hear that, replies like these make me wonder why you even bothered posting.