Rate my DK pls. Again.

Hi i would like to know if my toon is geared enough to run 10-man naxx. pls feel free to leave comments and i will do my best to improve. Thanks.

Here's the link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gg&n=Tassandra

Thanks again, Tassy.

Re: Rate my DK pls. Again.

ur gear is fine but u should go either unholy or frost for dps till u get some better gear, ive never seen blood to good dps with low level gear

Go unholy, and don't try to gem to get every socket bonus.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

ya your gear looks good the only thing out of place is your back, if you can try and get the crafted epic one. And for sure switch to unholy.

You need to get 26 expertise (6.50%) to never have your attacks dodged, especially as blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acidragoon
    You need to get 26 expertise (6.50%) to never have your attacks dodged, especially as blood.
    You have a point, but strenght is still better then expertise, capped or not.

yes you're right that my back is out of place. but the other item i have in my backpack is http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43565 for my back slot

if i equip it, i'll lose my hit rating cap currently held in place by my current cloak, but and then again i'm missing out on the expertise. either way i'm in a win-lose sitation. EJ places hit rating>expertise right? lol. i can't recall. i'm not going to refer either. but i'm going to wait for another BiS item to drop to complement my hit before i switch i think. is that a viable solution? i think if i switch i'll probabaly be just 3 or 4 hit rating points off my cap. 286-25=261. yea 4 points off. so should i just re-gem one slot for hit rating? :-\

about the gemming: so if i don't gem for all the bonuses, do i purely gem for strength? just gem everything with +16 STR?

Your sincerely, Tassy. Thanks.