Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Remember, Curse of Exhaustion is basically 4 times better now than it was before 4.0.1. Its duration is 30 seconds now over 13 or whatever it used to be, and it's a 50% snare instead of a 30% snare. I think its range is improved too.

Just CoX > BoA > Corruption and watch droves of mobs reenact the Baywatch intro in a most gory and unpleasant way.
    "I love you guys. Like, seriously. If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting, and I appreciate you caring. Even if you're going kookoo-bananas." - Bashiok

k...i can now safely say that Demo>afflic
    Felstorm.....is awesome
    so is HoG
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    k...i can now safely say that Demo>afflic
    Felstorm.....is awesome
    so is HoG
    Lol yeah, dunno about low levels but for me personally I feel that Aff would only really compete with Demo on widely spaced mobs. Any time you can reliably catch 3 or more in AoE Demo shreds it, from my personal experience. After 76 you can stagger Shadowflame with Felstorm so there's really no downtime to speak of.
    "I love you guys. Like, seriously. If you didn't care you wouldn't be posting, and I appreciate you caring. Even if you're going kookoo-bananas." - Bashiok

Decimation is awesome. I don't remember killing sprees while leveling other classes like ones while leveling my demo warlock.
    Just HoG + Instant SF and spam SF on every single mob around. They will eat 2 or 3 max, your Decimation is up again, rinse and repeat.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there an update for this in for works for 4.0.3 and beyond?

10+ Year Old Account
    great guide, thanks

well i recently lvled my warlock alt.

i went demo from the start and never have any problem with any q

i even solo the first q from the 5 man q chain at nagrand

also i did all the group qs solo at northrend beside the 5 man

ONE IMPORTANT TIP : IF YOU WANT TO RUN MOUNTED AND GATHER MOBS TO AOE THEM DOWN WITH FELSTORM AND HELFIRE HAVE IN MIND THAT THE PET SPAWNS AT VERY LOW HP AND IT WILL DIE INSTANT FROM AGGRO OR FROM SHARED SOUL LINK DMG .

the way i countered this crap was by putting pet on passive and dismounting a few yards away from mobs to have the pet at full hp.

in general with heirlooms went pretty fast 3days 16hours played i was really excited but then i lvl up my shammy in 2d22hours and was rofled.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, an update is forthcoming. Hang tight.

R.I.P. YARG

Update for Cataclysm?

Saw that you mentioned you were gonna post and update. Any ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by bondjw07 View Post
    Saw that you mentioned you were gonna post and update. Any ETA?
    I'm kinda interested about this aswell.

would just like to know which spec is best for leveling 80-85

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Yes, an update is forthcoming. Hang tight.
    but as long as that update isn't here, we can still ask leveling questions, right?

Did someone save the specs for lower levels 1-29 and 30-54 they can repost? They don't appear in the original leveling guide right now. Probably erased when cata came up.

Thanks, K

15+ Year Old Account
    I just hit 60 on my second warlock, new guide is 80% done. Stay tuned...

---------- Post added 2011-03-28 at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khat View Post
    Did someone save the specs for lower levels 1-29 and 30-54 they can repost? They don't appear in the original leveling guide right now. Probably erased when cata came up.

Thanks, K
    Affliction http://www.wowhead.com/talent#Irhr0h - After this, it doesn't matter where you put your points until Haunt (69), but I would suggest http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IrGr0hsGcd Succubus pet, glyph Lash of Pain first, then Soul Swap. Strategy has changed - Lash of Pain on autocast, Corruption and Bane of Agony everything. You can put her on passive, get some aggro while you grab more, then turn her to defensive and rape things. She does half your damage while leveling. If she tanks something and it dies, leave it and kill something else instead of going back to loot it.

Demonology and Destruction work just fine too, but Affliction is still fastest 1-60. I'll be done outland soon and be able to tell you more.
    Last edited by gherkin; 2011-03-28 at 09:17 PM.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Please do not share what you do on unauthorized servers for any reasons thanks
    Last edited by kushlol; 2012-06-23 at 06:42 AM.

Deleted
    i hope you still are able to read this and reply or send me personal message.
    Since i've not posted like 10 posts i can't pm you :/

Meelowcake

I was just reading the original guide for Wotlk and it was quite nostalgic. Just out of curiosity, is there anyway you could re-link all of the talent tree specs from the original wotlk guide? Thanks!