Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Why everyone who supports the drake change is retarded

I am always amused by posts like this. The OP's post is always followed by a bunch of people who are unable to logically look at both sides of an argument.

15+ Year Old Account

Drakes/ Dragons... this is getting pretty boring. With all the Cake they are making off us at least they could bring in a few more mounts to Multi Color for these Silly Atonements. It has pretty much come down to who cares everyone has a big ugly Dragon.

Games over populated anyways. Its like spending hours finding a super cool new dress for a party and getting there and seeing another 10 girls in the same dress... totally not worth it
    The kiss of the sun for pardon
    The song of the birds for mirth
    You are nearer gods heart in a garden
    Than anywhere else on earth

Quote Originally Posted by t_P
    Very convincing argument you've got there, really, almost blew me off my chair.
    Like i care to convince of anything an elitist such as you, you can't be wrong.

I was just pointing out a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Oh god, your precious epeen. Other people will be able to get a fake dragon now too!
    Epeen is Serious business *serious face*

Quote Originally Posted by Miiownzu
    I understand you're exaggerating, just don't talk down to people. I'm sure half of the people that said you're QQ'ing would agree with you if you hadn't exaggerated your point.
    Well to be perfectly honest I'm pissed at the change. I'm pissed about a lot of changes but this is the straw that broke the camels back. I tend to be a logical person, but this time it was just stronger than me, spit on me all you like.
    I don't want anyone to agree with me. This is the point where I just tell everyone who supported this change to suck my huge e-cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    Like i care to convince of anything an elitist such as you, you can't be wrong.
    I can be wrong and I'll admit when I am. But do tell me, am I wrong? Why am I wrong?

It's called arguments, the basis of every debate. And don't misunderstand me, I might have called 80% of the WoW population retarded in the first post, doesn't mean I'm not open for different opinions as long as they actually make fucking sense. And until now I have yet to see a good argument for the "drakes should stay" argument.

The closest one there is "the quote hasn't been reached". But that still implies they will be removed, so no go.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Ive had both of them ages.
    Normally my epeen would say that only the people who killed bosses prenerfed should get them.

But I dont care anymore.

Whole game is scrub based ever since WoTLK came out.
    ./care if they make 2 more mounts scrub based aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by draticus
    Why do so many people want to have some tangible evidence that they're worth more than those around them? Even in real life its just sad how people want to have status symbols to show others that they're important. When you have to try to convince others you're worth something it is clear you do not value yourself. When this reaches even into video games its just indescribably... horrifying. We're doomed as a species.

I think people would rather be poor and unhappy as long as everyone else is even worse off than them, rather than live in a world where everyone has everything they ever wanted but they're no better than anyone else. DOOMED. AS. A. SPECIES.
    Good post, but you didn't quite nail it. Personally, if I'm poor and unhappy I'd rather everyone was poor and unhappy. It makes me feel better about myself. If I'm successful and happy, I'm fine with other people achieving that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Darshana
    Games over populated anyways. Its like spending hours finding a super cool new dress for a party and getting there and seeing another 10 girls in the same dress... totally not worth it
    this lmao
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

if anyone wants to reply it should be gladiators. There is literally no gain from becoming gladiator, other than a title and a mount 25 pve nerds get at a time. Have some perspective, this game has been watered down to appeal to 10 million people.

Well to be perfectly honest I'm pissed at the change. I'm pissed about a lot of changes but this is the straw that broke the camels back. I tend to be a logical person, but this time it was just stronger than me, spit on me all you like.
    I don't want anyone to agree with me. This is the point where I just tell everyone who supported this change to suck my huge e-cock.
    If you're really pissed off about a change to how they handle giving out MOUNTS in WoW you need to take a break from the game for at least a week or two. Anyways, if you don't want to discuss anything, and you don't want to convince anyone of anything, why the hell are you posting? I'm beginning to think the video of that kid throwing a fit in the supermarket is actually pretty appropriate.

The feeling of accomplishing something that very little players can is my satisfaction in this game.

And yes, one can argue that even if they aren't removed I have still done it before others so it's the same but the feeling is very watered down when you see a paladin who is a clicker and doesn't know the difference between holy shock and lay on hands ride the same drake.
    It's like fighting an overnerfed boss - watered down.
    If you got the kill before any nerf was in place how is it watered down? Your date stamp on your little cushy achievement will show that...

A drakes a drake, whoopedy f***ing doo!

NOT GOING TO LIE BUT PVE MOUNTS ARE CRAP
    who cares... honestly i just trade a rogue with both 3d drakes for another rogue with 0 pve drakes... I was the first person on my old server to have the 10man 3d drake and one of the first to have the 25man 3d drake I stopped PVEing becuse

1) people in most PVE guilds have a elitest attitude and yet still cant survive when a person gets on them 1v1....
    2) even the retarted people can clear ulduar i know my old guild downed yogg in 3 weeks of the patch let me tell you most of those people are bad.
    4) i know a guy with the worst reaction time... oh thats becuse he plays with one arm... yes he has the DRAKE your complainging about
    5) PVP takes way more skill then pve LOL belive it or not...

i was #2 dps consistantly in my guilds meters for all of ulduar.. wow that was hard..... PVP takes way more skill dont even try and flex a PVE epeen bra it just looks stupid...

what you should bitch about to be honest is why people dont get drakes for hitting 2400 arena ratings mid season... like you got your mount what mid season ??? oh cool grats leave your guild... you still have your mount...
    now get 2430 3v3 rating and one of your members stops playing and is leader of the team BAM No mount for you.........

Its not fair to the hardcore raiders and i LIKE IT.

HEHE I ARZ GUNNA HAVE IT

15+ Year Old Account

Topic could alternatively be titled "Why I need to seriously reevaluate my life."

Quote Originally Posted by xknight
    NOT GOING TO LIE BUT PVE MOUNTS ARE CRAP
    who cares... honestly i just trade a rogue with both 3d drakes for another rogue with 0 pve drakes... I was the first person on my old server to have the 10man 3d drake and one of the first to have the 25man 3d drake I stopped PVEing becuse

1) people in most PVE guilds have a elitest attitude and yet still cant survive when a person gets on them 1v1....
    I personally stopped reading there.

You play the most overpowered 1v1 class.
    NOBODY can survive against rogues 1v1 you nub. (well pallies maybe)

I suggest you re-roll another class to experience it for yourself.

Achievement dates make the OP's arguement invalid. You still finished it first, and have proof.

I could agree with possibly changing the name of the reward(Sickly Rusted/Ironbound Proto-Drake maybe?) but who cares if they're left in. It'll give people more of a reason to go back to Ulduar, and it'll let the scrubs attempting it that still fail realize just how terrible at this game they really are.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by nobanme
    I personally stopped reading there.

You play the most overpowered 1v1 class.
    NOBODY can survive against rogues 1v1 you nub. (well pallies maybe)

I suggest you re-roll another class to experience it for yourself.

your a subpar badie

a good BM hunter can kill a rogue a good destro lock can kill a rogue a good retpally can kill a rogue a good disc priest can kill a rogue a good DK will kill a rogue...

please continue badie... i bet you rock what 1600's ? maybe 1800's ?
    did you get your LOL 1850 wep this seaosn LOL

lol forgot the frost mage aswell...

really any class can kill another class... who has more skill who knows more tricks...

now if i played a mage for 3+ years like i have rogue im sure i would rip just as well playing a mage as i do a rogue...

I saw this coming long before it was announced. There isn't a drake style meta for Crusaders Colo right?

Also, I don't think it matters that people have more time to work on these achievements and access to slightly better gear - bad players still wont be able to do some of those achievements so I'm not sure why it makes it THAT much less exclusive.