5s Comp, Rate it and give suggestions!

Unholy DK/ Arms Warrior/ Marks Hunter/ Resto Shaman/ Holy Pally. Rate it 1-10 and give suggestions. Thx.

Re: 5s Comp, Rate it and give suggestions!

Nice group setup but you will be lacking some good CC. Maybe swap the hunter for a frost mage or one of the healers for a resto druid so you have a little bit more CC. Just one person being CC could make a big diffrence in a 5v5
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

honestly i think its a pretty bad grp. very little CC and ur healers are very easily CCed. however if ur DPSers have good weps/bows u will just zerg teams with equal gear or worse.

Not a good comp, not alot of burst heavy melee team sort of, no CC, and well as I said no burst and thats what 5v5 is about these days if I am not mistakened

Dont remember the last time I seen a cleave team use CC to win. This team will go far BTW as long as your melee know to tunnel someone til they die.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashkiller
    Unholy DK/ Arms Warrior/ Marks Hunter/ Resto Shaman/ Holy Pally. Rate it 1-10 and give suggestions. Thx.
    I'll have to give it a 5. The reason being is because the Marks Hunter, for one, if you are going to use a Hunter, use survival. Their damage is much better, they can survive longer and have more control over the situation as a whole.
    The only problem with also having a hunter is facing a mirror using a rogue or ret paladin, as soon as your hunter can't get them out of his deadzone, you lose a 1/3 of your dps, another ms, and he'll be so busy trying to kite/survive while being trained that you'll have no option but to all play defensively. Not a problem to turtle, but you will likely have troubles with triple plate dps cleave, or the same comp with a rogue. Depends on how well you play it, and the teams you come up against, it can be successful, but any good(lol) cleave will burn your hunter immediately. You can bet if they can't kill that hunter, they'll make you all LoS him and kill someone else instead. Both situations suck, hunter's lose alot of their dps when being trained and lose all of it if they can't get into LoS, unlike the warrior and dk who can still be mobile and deal damage.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.