Spriest arena 3.2

1st off my bad if this is meant to be in priest forum :-\

Now, with the resil change i understand that both spriests/affli locks wont be affected as much as in regards to dmg output come next season. Since like...s2 ive played spriest and since they have been a pretty terrible spec to pvp with, as well as me not really caring much for pvp i havent really gone to well. I want to play spriest next season, and i probably will put more time into pvp but i am unsure of what 2's 3's would be good. I know spriest/rogue is decent, but what about spriest healer? Or spriest/affliction lock? And yeah for 3's again im not sure on what team would be any good, so thanks for any advice!
    Priest - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Weenalol
    Druid - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Weenah
    DK - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&n=Weenalol

Re: Spriest arena 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Weena
    1st off my bad if this is meant to be in priest forum :-\

Now, with the resil change i understand that both spriests/affli locks wont be affected as much as in regards to dmg output come next season. Since like...s2 ive played spriest and since they have been a pretty terrible spec to pvp with, as well as me not really caring much for pvp i havent really gone to well. I want to play spriest next season, and i probably will put more time into pvp but i am unsure of what 2's 3's would be good. I know spriest/rogue is decent, but what about spriest healer? Or spriest/affliction lock? And yeah for 3's again im not sure on what team would be any good, so thanks for any advice!
    Well Spriest should work well in 3v3 with such combos as healer/rogue/spriest or healer/warrior/spriest, or you could try a double caster comp such as healer/mage/spriest or healer/lock/spriest.

It mostly depends on how good you and the people you play with are

Does the new MB heal debuff stack with MS?

Quote Originally Posted by tomolak
    Does the new MB heal debuff stack with MS?
    No it does not stack.

Also at the moment DoTs are reduced by resilience and regular attacks/spells from other classes are not, only crits. SPs and Warlocks are not getting a damage increase, all other classes are coming down to an even playing field to DoT based classes. Crits will double dip, reduced across the board, and reduced again for being a crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominada
    No it does not stack.

Also at the moment DoTs are reduced by resilience and regular attacks/spells from other classes are not, only crits. SPs and Warlocks are not getting a damage increase, all other classes are coming down to an even playing field to DoT based classes. Crits will double dip, reduced across the board, and reduced again for being a crit.
    ^^

So basically, shadow priests will continue to deliver the same amount of damage as before - which would be considerable but for the fact that now they'll simply be zerged down in 16 seconds instead of 14.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

sad, but true. when i play against a spriest i play against a healer with no mana effeciency, no heal output but with dispersion...
    Black is what darkness looks like.