High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Conc Blow PvP Arms Spec?

Was wondering what the community thought of this idea for a PvP Spec:
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#Lcrcb...bId0gbz:LsqMz0

I recognize losing Sudden Death, Bladestorm, AttT and 5% crit is pretty major, but I was wondering if this spec would have any viability in any comps, or if I'm just plain loco for thinking about it?

*Raises Flame Shield*

Re: Conc Blow PvP Arms Spec?

If you're gonna do that grab gag order too while ur at it to make heroic throw a ranged silence. This MAY work in a 5's set up, and that's a big may. and you're going to be a utility/cc class more than anything (and not a good one at that)

Balls Deep!!

Not wanting to be a spoilsport but that build won't be competitive enough to play.

Considering there's a large Devastate buff incoming in the next patch, you might be able to pvp with a 0/29/42 or something like it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeChuck
    Not wanting to be a spoilsport but that build won't be competitive enough to play.

Considering there's a large Devastate buff incoming in the next patch, you might be able to pvp with a 0/29/42 or something like it.
    It would if you didn't now HAVE to have a shield equipped in order to use devastate. That was part of the changes to devastate last I looked.

Protection just doesn't have the burst or the MS debuff inorder to be competitive in arena. In BGs...you can still be a flag runner or help hold key points...if thats yoru thing.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

Not a horrible idea, but I think you will lose too much dps. If it was lower in the tree I think it could be viable but as it stands I think you're just loosing too much. In a 5v5s it might be ok b/c you can be more of a CC/Utility and just be annoying as hell, however I think prot is somewhat better for that but you will run into problems with that as well. Who knows tho, try it out and let us know.
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, I was considering trying it, and the gag-order is a good idea. I 2v2 with a destro lock (yeah I know bad combo, but we're RL friends) and I since he's the major burst, I think having a stun off on the healer would be really useful to burn it down, and with gag order it'd be even better.