[Release] SaedUI

Hi everybody,
    I've received several PMs requesting an upload of my UI, so I decided to make it available for download. The UI was designed for a 1440x900 widescreen monitor, so if you have something bigger / smaller than that, some adjustment might be necessary.

Instructions:
    1- Backup your Interface, Fonts, WTF folders! If you dont like my UI, you might not be able to go back to your old UI if you didn't back it up.
    2- Unzip the downloaded file. Copy Fonts and WTF folders to your WoW folder. Copy Addons to the Interface folder.
    3- Go into the WTF folder, and rename YOURACCOUNTNAME, YOURSERVER and YOURCHARACTERNAME to your info, respectively.
    4- Log into WoW as usual.
    5- Once logged in, type "/reflux switch SaedUI" (no quote marks) and wait for the UI to load.
    6- Everything should now be in place, if you have a different resolution, you might need to move some things around. If you can't figure out what's wrong, please take a screenshot and post in this thread (or PM) and I'll try to help you fix it as soon as I can =].

Links:

15+ Year Old Account

Re: [Release] SaedUI

Quite nice looking UI.

You ever tried to work with hidden frames out of raid/hide untill combat? Would make it even cooler.

When i opened the SS i thought i was looking at my own priest, she looks exactly like yours

Quote Originally Posted by Eel
    Quite nice looking UI.

You ever tried to work with hidden frames out of raid/hide untill combat? Would make it even cooler.

When i opened the SS i thought i was looking at my own priest, she looks exactly like yours
    Thanks! I've thought about, I just haven't gotten around actually doing it.

I'll give it a try =].

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I like how it basically looks, so I downloaded it to give it a try. Then I took the liberty to change a fair bit to better suit my needs.

I have...
    ...made a few more panels for chat and Skada
    ...moved, and resized, grid to have a better overlook of what is happening in raids
    ...installed ForteXorcist cooldown timer and placed it just above the action bar
    ...made the spacing between buffs slightly smaller
    ...moved DBM big messaged to just beneith center, instead of above
    ...moved pitbull unitframes to make place for grid in the center
    ...changed quartz castbar a bit

Here's a screenshot of how it looks in AV, haven't had time to take one in raid yet.
    Main & raiding character: Elchali, Holy Paladin

10+ Year Old Account

sexy UI mate
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by elchali
    I like how it basically looks, so I downloaded it to give it a try. Then I took the liberty to change a fair bit to better suit my needs.

I have...
    ...made a few more panels for chat and Skada
    ...moved, and resized, grid to have a better overlook of what is happening in raids
    ...installed ForteXorcist cooldown timer and placed it just above the action bar
    ...made the spacing between buffs slightly smaller
    ...moved DBM big messaged to just beneith center, instead of above
    ...moved pitbull unitframes to make place for grid in the center
    ...changed quartz castbar a bit

Here's a screenshot of how it looks in AV, haven't had time to take one in raid yet.
    < snip image >
    That's real nice =].

The text in the UFs seems a bit out of place (going over the border), might want to look into that.

Also, I hate to love PallyPower >.<