Surv Hunter and Holy Pally?

Is a Surv hunter and a Holy pally a good combo for 2v2?
    Cause i dont ever see any other teams and it seems to be working for me.
    If its not a good team what are its disadvantages?

Re: Surv Hunter and Holy Pally?

Hunter might do better with Resto Drood/Disc Priiest... but pally buffs are nice

This is an exelent combo, I played as this when i started arena. With only 20k health and 1750 spell power we got up to 1300 rating. I know 1300 isn't high but for a first team and being under geared I would say that is pretty damn good.

The hunters CC adds to the survivability of the paladin. and with a good hunter able to eliminate someone most of the match I was free to spam what ever I needed to.

Season 5 I did priest/hunter to 2700s and that's when priests were gimped lol

If you can find a good priest and you're not a bad hunter you can get high ratings now that priests are actually GOOD.
    Having mana burn is a huge benefit, even tho your stings are gimped you can still mini drain while your priest mana burns
    the crap out of any healers mana and yo keep pressure and force more heals...plus you can do very nice cc chains if you
    know how to play.

Safe. Clean. Free. I design and program animated WoW screensavers. Check them out.

It does alright for me, 1200's for my first/our Arena Team