Thread: Hex ftl

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hex ftl

So how do most people deal with hex as a holy pally? Its the only thing that consistently causes me and my team to lose games.

Re: Hex ftl

It's the only cc that gives you trouble as a holy pally? I recommend using los and your partner actually preventing the other team from nuking him in the 10 seconds.

Sorry, should have been more specific that I'm talking 3s so if I'm out of LoS with both their dps on either of my teamates, they're going to go down pretty fast. And yes, its pretty much the only cc that I've been having problems with.

take hex from shammys n wat do they have? its the only thing they have goin for them
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Hex is like the worst CC ever? i serieusly cant come up with one thats worse:S

Edit: I actually thought this threat would be about how bad it is and it needs to be buffed.

Nice troll. Hex is the only cc you have trouble with even though polymorph is the same thing without a cooldown...

Quote Originally Posted by erwin121
    Hex is like the worst CC ever? i serieusly cant come up with one thats worse:S

Edit: I actually thought this threat would be about how bad it is and it needs to be buffed.
    you can't think of a worse CC? try Polymorph? makes you completely unable to move, lasts basicly as long plus no CD, can be applied 3 times before the full diminishing returns hits.
    If you live life on the edge...
    Then dont QQ when vanish fails!

people don't understand that shaman are really bad SOLO

get like a marks/surv hunter or a destro lock or even a frost mage, with prot heals and you can roll 2k easily in 3's

however, you or your partners cannot be bad

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

bubble + tricket... nuf said ??? if ur players are dieing after u used the cool downs than ur team mates have no resil and prolly suck lol

Quote Originally Posted by stunmakesqq
    you can't think of a worse CC? try Polymorph? makes you completely unable to move, lasts basicly as long plus no CD, can be applied 3 times before the full diminishing returns hits.
    How would polymorph be worse then? your giving armuments why its better....

Edit: i wasnt being sarcastic btw.... as you hopefully know, sarcasm doesnt work on the internet so nobody should use it:P

Quote Originally Posted by silverhope
    bubble + tricket... nuf said ??? if ur players are dieing after u used the cool downs than ur team mates have no resil and prolly suck lol
    no shaman will hex unless it's strategic, meaning they want to force a bubble so that another person on the team can CC the pally after bubble. especially since as ele a shaman will have a hunter/lock on their team or a resto will have w/e and enh will have w/e but the main idea of hex is that it doesn't break on dmg and as far as I remember only shares DR with polymorph, or maybe doesn't share DR with anything

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH WHILE BILLY MAYS IS TALKING

Quote Originally Posted by Renamefailed
    no shaman will hex unless it's strategic, meaning they want to force a bubble so that another person on the team can CC the pally after bubble. especially since as ele a shaman will have a hunter/lock on their team or a resto will have w/e and enh will have w/e but the main idea of hex is that it doesn't break on dmg and as far as I remember only shares DR with polymorph, or maybe doesn't share DR with anything
    This, exactly. And the reason I have no problems with poly is becaues it breaks on damage, so Divine sac. and hand of sac both will bring me out of it no problem. Hex, however, doesn't break on damage so neither of those work.

Since you have no fail-proof method to counter hex without blowing your bubble/trinket, your best option would be to make the shaman have a hell of a time trying to hex you. With a 1.5 sec cast it's easy to interrupt or los. Or, if you're having problems with resto shaman healers, try putting enough pressure on to where the shaman is forced to heal rather than focus on hexing.

Did you spec into Pure of Heart? With that, Hex should only be lasting 7 seconds. What classes are your teammates? Maybe they could use defensive cooldowns while you're cc'd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

i was 100% sure when i saw this topic that this topic is whining that hex is bad.

You can use divine sacrifice while hexed. And yes, hex breaks on some amount of damage, so pop DS and it'll last like 4 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutteri
    i was 100% sure when i saw this topic that this topic is whining that hex is bad.
    me too
    Quote Originally Posted by onaqui
    You can use divine sacrifice while hexed. And yes, hex breaks on some amount of damage, so pop DS and it'll last like 4 seconds.
    probably not.

and yes cc that doesn't break instantly on dmg does own a cleave set up.

isn't fear the same as hex tho? dont they break on the same damage

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Its the only CC we have >.> give us a break

they should reduce the cd on it to like 30 seconds.
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.

What are your partners?