Thread: US Paladins..

US Paladins..

Please.. do me a favor, someone give me his Account password. I just want to reply to this guy on PTR Forums Wadushodu or something..

He's freaking annoying the hell out of me..

This is some bug that needs to be looked on....When you get counterspelled in one of your heals (obviously a mage would counterspell those) it resets your Judgement spell like if it was one of your holy school spells. Thought it was changed to Meele and therefore it shouldn't reset the cooldown like Crusader Strike and DIvine Storm all good :P
    and on another post regarding Seal of Vengeance/Corruption bug or nerf..

Please read:

They're trying to experiment the Seal of Vengeance how they do against tanks and not Retribution, if they're happy with the change, stick with Seal of Command for Ret DPS. If you like using Seal of Vengeance for Ret PvE DPS, you're wrong! Use Seal of Command, more sustained, less bursty, problem solved.
    And yes, it's getting personal >

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Re: US Paladins..

I am seriously confused here.
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    that is a moment where even /headdesk does not quite cut it. i promptly proceeded to /bodywall.

Quote Originally Posted by Keoni
    You're not the only one...

lolwut?

Quote Originally Posted by Archer50
    IT'S A TRAP!!!

< /Admiral Ackbar >

We're on the same team and you told our enemies our strategy, so now you must pay!

I think he wants someones account info...so he call reply to a post...?

Deleted

O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Luthius
    Please.. do me a favor, someone give me his Account password. I just want to reply to this guy on PTR Forums Wadushodu or something..

He's freaking annoying the hell out of me..

and on another post regarding Seal of Vengeance/Corruption bug or nerf..

And yes, it's getting personal >

Judgement though it is a PHISICAL ATTACK is still a spell : subject to spell lock-out !
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Have you guys even read the quotes from that guy?

Simply if you're not Paladins, then don't reply to this post. The whole point of using that Introduction is just to express Anger upon that guy I quoted.

I pretty much don't see any confusion here but uh well, Forums ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok
    Judgement though it is a PHISICAL ATTACK is still a spell : subject to spell lock-out !
    /bravo

Now that guy I quoted, opened a new thread on US PTR Forums and reported it as a bug /facepalm-eyesfinger

Now you see why am I angry at him?

Quote Originally Posted by Æzar
    Kill him with this!
    Rofl where you saw that?

Quote Originally Posted by Æzar
    Kill him with this!
    No, I prefer level 1 vendor dagger so I can hit him more times, I'm not intending to 1 shot him :<

Quote Originally Posted by Luthius
    Have you guys even read the quotes from that guy?

Simply if you're not Paladins, then don't reply to this post. The whole point of using that Introduction is just to express Anger upon that guy I quoted.

I pretty much don't see any confusion here but uh well, Forums ftw.
    You just randomly pulled two quotes from an unknown source with absolutely *no* context. And then said "someone give me their account info so i can respond" I'd say that leads to plenty of confusion.

And have you read the 3 lines in the beginning? I guess not. Cause if you did, I clearly mentioned PTR forums.

Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Maby the OP doesnt speak english as his 1st language. I dont think the people who had been quoted from do either.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

So... you're asking for someone's account info for the reason that you want to reply to someone on the PTR forums? Why would anyone trust you with their account info?