I have been farming honor recently and peeking at the new bg coming and folks, I am sorry but do not think
1 new BG is gonna add that much to the now old pvp experience of always the same. I want to make clear
that I would not ask for a batch of 1-4 new BGs coming with the new one, I understand that is too much work
for a patch and even an expansion.(we'll never get 4 new pvp maps in a go, too much confusion)

But without too much work (changing banners emblems and npc) we could be playing the same BGs we are
now swapping the starting points instead. ie: Horde starts where Alliance does etc...., dunno could be fun and
the coding work would be minimal, just a few touches to the maps and npc positions and routes, pretty much
"copy paste" not literal but its like rewriting code form a source, not a fresh start. IMHO this would make such
a small but big and nice change. Flame away

PS: I know there are lore implications, dont talk lore plz and even less in pvp...
PS2: I know is not gonna happen, I am just proposing dunno thinking it would be nice,
and silly me (if you are gonna flame) I would like to know your opinion, dunno
maybe suggestions forums if ppl likes it.

FLAME AWAY..... or be constructive