Armor = 23089/60.25%
    Defense = 550
    Dodge = 18.02%
    Parry = 19.09%
    Block = 19.36%
    Hit = 221/6.74%
    Expertise = 22/5.50%

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...m&n=Pwonatizer

Basicly looking for tips on which stats I should improve in, besides HP. If I need to change some of my gems/enchants and such. Appreciate and comments to help me out to get into higher level raids i.e 10 ulduar/25 maly. I'm mainly healer so not looking to be the best tank, just someone to fill a spot.

Thanks in advance.

"Gnomes will win, by unleashing their secret, previously unknown weapon from deep in the bowels of Gnomeregan: Gnome druids. Those kittens and bear cubs will rip everyone apart."

Re: Looking for advice in tanking stats

You want blue quality gems; exp/sta exchanged for dodge/sta; badge cloak; drop lavanthor's for a stam/pure avoidance trink; Ti earthguard>impregnable; boot ench; drop the exp/hit gem for dodge/sta; agi on gloves; drop divinity, drop benediction, drop reckoning, learn your basic rotatoin of 969 and spec accordingly; 3rd major glyph as judge, HoSalv or HotR depending on taste.

Re: Looking for advice in tanking stats

Not terrible if this is an offspec. There's a bit of research you should do regarding tanking.

-Look up 96969 rotation. It will drastically increase your threat.

-This will also necessitate respec'ing. Start with something like the cookie-cutter 53/18 spec.

-Lose divinity, trust me.

-You're way over expertise cap. You can afford to drop a good chunk of what is a fairly weak threat stat. Those expertise gems also need to go.

-You aren't quite at the block cap. You would normally remedy this buy picking up some extra shield block rating BUT your avoidance is very low. Try getting some easily obtainable dodge gear (Kyzoc's boots would be a good choice).