Poll: Which BG will give the most exp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Which BG will give the most exp?

I assume that Blizz is attempting to balance the battlegrounds in terms of exp gained per time spent, but it's unrealistic to expect that they will be successful (especially right away). So, which 2 battlegrounds do you think will give the best experience (and therefore likely become the most popular for people trying to level up through pvp)?

It would be nice to hear from someone below level 80 who has actually been on the PTR and experienced the battleground system. If you haven't been on the PTR just guess.

Re: Which BG will give the most exp?

Went for WSG... When you wish upon a star...

Its now capped at 20 minutes, which means 3/hour. An hour of playing is usually equivalent to about 1 lvl for an average toon. If we get 1/3 (or 1/4 since its meant to be lower than pve) a level experience per WSG on average I'll be a happy boy.

I'm really hoping by 'Objective Based' exp gain they don't mean you have to be flag capping personally. This would mean for example in a steamroll WSG a whopping 3 of 30 players gain exp. Since it should be a team effort the team should share the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by PCHA
    I'm really hoping by 'Objective Based' exp gain they don't mean you have to be flag capping personally. This would mean for example in a steamroll WSG a whopping 3 of 30 players gain exp. Since it should be a team effort the team should share the reward.
    I think everyone gets experience because someone reoprted a bug when he didn't get xp while he was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixia
    I think everyone gets experience because someone reoprted a bug when he didn't get xp while he was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Quote Originally Posted by dsalfen
    On my server (Bonechewer), the quickest most efficient route is SoA.  That's only because Alliance can't win it.  provides 950-1100xp every time.
    exp not honor. DOH!

15+ Year Old Account

AV and IoC. Why? The system is ''objective-based''. AV and IoC got the most ''objectives-objects'' ( :-X Couldn't find a better word for it but obviously I mean Flags/GY's/Towers/Bunkers/Marshalls/Luietenants etc. )

AV, because you know, we all love grinding AV.

I should think AV and IoC because of the high number of "objectives"

question shud be wich bg do you think will give the most xp