Poll: What druid spec is more viable nowadays in pvp(mostly arena,bgs not excluded)?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Druids in PvP feral vs resto (vs Boomkin)

I have been reading the mmo-champ forums for a while now ,enjoying the good and the bad,the qq,the flaming and the trolling,and i finally decided to make a post for myself.I did this poll because i have a lvl 80 druid that i havent played for a while with,and i thought that taking a break from my dk would be nice.The thing is i don't know what is better this days for as a drood,so here comes the question,what would you go in pvp ,resto or feral,bring arguments.Sorry for my bad english and excuse me if i did anything wrong,as i said its my first post on mmo :

Re: Druids in PvP feral vs resto (vs Boomkin)

Resto.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Resto.

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim1331
    /agree _tho_ skill and being able to play your class well counts in too, i'd say that a bad resto druid may even go as feral if he's better at it tbh..

11:19:18 game starts

11:26:47 Eneras dies

12:05:37 game ends

Outlasted Restodruid+ret pally for quite a while then after about 15 mins i got the druid down (he got bored and went afk LOL so got him down with a small moonfire here n there + a cyclone+starfire+stun+cyclone+wrath on the druid ^^) then it was me n the pally pretty much played with him untill the game ended :<
    link to my desktop and laptop on imgur
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

could i ask you what addons you are using? im interested in the on that modifies your spell bar and the casting bar.Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuddly
    [img width=600]http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1049398/nermeplx.jpg[/img]
    Umm, quick question - why have you got Innervate on your action bars 4 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bardikus
    could i ask you what addons you are using? im interested in the on that modifies your spell bar and the casting bar.Thank you.
    if u mean the one that states avg healing done per spell viceversa? thats Drdamage
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

i have no idea XD diffrent macros on em and seeing im a bit of a clicker i like to have em close ^^
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

resto

Never boomkin, maybe feral, but never boomkin
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Resto is great especially for players exceptional in PvP as you can get a lot of versatility from some of our moves.
    Feral can also be very good but it lacks enough tricks to be rated as high as some other burst/dps classes. again in the right combo still very deadly.
    Boomkin has on survivability and any good team will get out some quick cc's and tear the helpless boomkin apart while they lol at facing a weakened team with all of their CD's still up
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

i only really 2v2 atm, but have tried all specs and would have to say resto, 24/0/47 is and awesome spec and the most versatile.

you can play defensive and then go full nuke to finish someone off.

feral can be great with an imba healer, i <3 stacking everything up and then maim TF Berserk mangle spam FB dead.

boomkin play great for zerging, but i find i can't tank too well, and i'm too much of a liability when focused, which 9/10 happens.

Yeah zerging with boomkin can work in lower ranks their used to be 5 druid teams but good teams lol at our "Burst" and Rape us mercilessly ='(
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

The true is that ferals most of the time get owned by very skilled resto druids who can spam moonfire , even ccing healing, its rare the times i killed a restardruid or a prot pala (healing)its just impossible with all the good stuff they have, most of the times they dont even spam a single cc !
    Are ferals druids op»?we need nerfs? is this balanced? i cant kill a hatefull resto, im full furies!

Countless the numbers of arenas i lost cuz lack of damage(and i dont mean dps like a headless chicken withou ccing etc~), or and dieng against resto druids or palas really makes up for it!

Quote Originally Posted by fãtcöw
    The true is that ferals most of the time get owned by very skilled resto druids who can spam moonfire , even ccing healing, its rare the times i killed a restardruid or a prot pala (healing)its just impossible with all the good stuff they have, most of the times they dont even spam a single cc !
    Are ferals druids op»?we need nerfs? is this balanced? i cant kill a hatefull resto, im full furies!

Countless the numbers of arenas i lost cuz lack of damage(and i dont mean dps like a headless chicken withou ccing etc~), or and dieng against resto druids or palas really makes up for it!
    I play a feral druid and in arenas I had to go 1v1 with a resto. I'm 0-5. It's total bs, we don't have a chance. We can't kill them, it takes them like 45 mins to kill us. After 30 mins of swearing at the resto because i just got him oom again only to have innervate back up I say screw it and let them kill me. It's a battle you will never win. I think we need strangulate, ms and another stun!

its called cyclone...u use it when they cast innervate on themselves

Quote Originally Posted by fãtcöw

Probably because you suck? Chain cyclone him when he innervates...Do you even have Cyclone on your action bar? How did you get your Furious? VOA 25 man ftw?