Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World First? High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind SOLOED

I was very bored, so i decided to try something different, wiped a coupcle of times because alliance, and brainlags

Uses only Consumeables and Own buffs, gear ~ t8.10
    w8 some minutes till the video is on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXHeaSog-SU

Comments please (Nothing about: dks are op, i click some of my cooldowns, or my shitty UI)

Its not very hard with HP flask and HP scroll, but you till have to stay concentrated ober 1 hour. (thel last 5% is a bit boring because she is oom, and regs her mana very slowly)
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

Re: Wold First? High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind SOLOED

Good job mate ;D sweet.

tomorrow i will try the exodar boss (wiped on 80% because the boss bugged a little, i think He is easier then Trande)

oh and sorry for the bad quality, my hardware is very bad
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12

Sorry to pop your bubble but i remember seeing a post some time ago about a prot pally doing the same thing

Priestess Tyrande and Prophet Velen have both been solo'd by a Ret Paladin in 3.0. I remember watching the video of it on Warcraftmovies.

Didn't a prot pally or something like that solo her back at 70? Took him like 4 hours if I recall.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by brolly
    (thel last 5% is a bit boring because she is oom, and regs her mana very slowly)
    Enlighten me Why is it important if she has mana?

Good job!
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Very well done! Curious, what time of the day did you do this at? I'm thinking about trying for Tyrande and Velen, maybe even Wrynn if I can find the lowest downtime.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Enlighten me Why is it important if she has mana?

Good job!
    It becomes a bit boring to watch because she's just auto attacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".

Rule of thumb is; If you can do it, chances are someone already thought of it. :\

I soloed hogger world first by not dismounting from my ZG-tiger in what is my RP-gear, by Unholy Blighting it to death while having the <DND> tag before my name and "of silvermoon" behind it, where's my feat of strength?
    &nbsp;

They should really buff the city bosses. Its like you run in with 40 ppl you attack and after a minute or two you get your achievement..

Quote Originally Posted by Nirron
    They should really buff the city bosses. Its like you run in with 40 ppl you attack and after a minute or two you get your achievement..
    The achievement isn't for killing the city boss. It's for getting 39 randoms to go with you.

Funny, I said to myself "I bet he plays a dk"

lol

GJ dude.

The citybosses were fairly balanced when they were buffed for lvl80 some time before WotLK came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Neos300
    The achievement isn't for killing the city boss. It's for getting 39 randoms to go with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

may i please have a link to this ret-paladin soloed it? i can't imagine that, she hits a non-tank plate wearer for like 7k and you have ~10% avoidance?

I've already seen a prot paladin do this...so it's not that new to be honest, and definatly not a world first : /

However, impressive that you decided to waste several hours of WOW playing just to solo her :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium
    The citybosses were fairly balanced when they were buffed for lvl80 some time before WotLK came out.
    Indeed!

Pretty nice, I thought you were a tank DK but you got crit towards the end :P