15+ Year Old Account

Throwing Specialization @ General Vezax

Is it possible to solo interrupt all of them by just using Fan of Knives?

Re: Throwing Specialization @ General Vezax

in 10-man you can do it easily alone, a 10 sec cd interrupt is more than enough.

in 25-man, why would you use a 50 energy skill instead of another rogue just using his kick or some other class using its interrupt?

Problem with FoK-Interrupt is, that the interrupt is delayed, which means that you would have to use FoK when the cast is active for less than half a second, as it else wouldn't be interrupted in time.
    This is why I don't really like it at Vezax, but it's kinda funny when fighting Auriaya, as you can interrupt her even though she's still casting her fear. (0,5 seconds left on Fear, you use FoK, Sentinel Blast-cast get's interrupted.)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Blafasel

in 25-man, why would you use a 50 energy skill instead of another rogue just using his kick or some other class using its interrupt?
    It's alot easier if you can do it alone.. :> Then the other Rogue can focus on dps.

If you got supe imba reflex and you ar 100% sure that you will be able to use FoK when he only start casting it then it is good idea coz second rogue can maximilize his dps which gonna give more dmg done than with 2 rogues using kick, but we tried it several times, and it comes that if you will get even a 0.2 brainlag you will wipe a raid, coz of mentioned earlier delay on interrupt

lol Don't listen to the ppl who are basically saying u need to be amazing to FoK interrupt Vezax. Ya, theres a small delay but its nowhere near "hard". I agree that its better to have 1 rogue solo interrupt while the other max's dps, If you time it correctly you can easily do 4-5k dps while still solo cycling kick/FoK.

As long as you can get the FoK's off during the first part of the cast you are fine. If you don't think you can have good enough reflexes to get it towards the first half of the cast I wouldn't attempt to solo interrupt duty.

Gwyni will henceforth be known as Meanie, Bringer of Tautologies

yes it is possible, and in my guild we have one of our rogues use that spec, but it lets you do minimal dps, because you need to keep half of your energy pool up at once in order to be effective with solo interrupting every cast