Poll: Best healing class and spec for ret + Ms 3v3 team (3.2)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Best Healer for Ret Pally MS Warr 3v3?

Which do you reckon guys? reasons please.

My thoughts initially go with resto shammy, since we have the anti bubble shattering throw. Resto druid goes well with the stealth and the cyclone (as 2 plate wearers we dont need silly healing against most 3v3 teams).

prot pally i dont know enough about for 3.2.

If you could also say how you would go about beating this composition (my team) i would be grateful (i.e. CC healer gimp the warrior etc.)

Regards

T

Re: Best Healer for Ret Pally MS Warr 3v3?

im not like...an uber pro pvper, but pretty decent atleast, I picked resto shammy, bcs I think that totems, heroism etc can be very helpful with this combo, and also, as we all know shammys can sometimes have problem with survivabilty and this team good good defence qualities (2x plate, pally bubble etc) which will make the shammy able to do other stuff then just spam heal, like purge, maybe help with bursting etc! thats my thoughts

Druid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korgath&n=Luminant

Quote Originally Posted by Luminant
    Druid
    ^
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

Now? Druid by far.
    At 3.2, you might want to consider a Shaman, which also gives them a huge boost with their Str/Agi Totem, Bloodlust, WF Totem. A druid is just great at healing them, nothing more. Ret Pala/MS Warrior/Resto Shaman was one of the greatest 3v3's in S3-4, and I hope it's coming back although Rets are getting nerfed now.

Druid, everything else your just gonna gimp your team.

Shaman lack survivability, priests will die without any peels, pallies...well then your stacking 2 pallies and that's just bad.

Druid is your only real option, 3's is all about burst, your just kidding yourself if you think the healer will be dpsing at all, with full hots and a competent druid, neither of you will die. With the addition of well timed cyclones, really just go with druid.

Enjoy your 2200+ team.