Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: I want my wolves back!

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola
    Beat me to it. It seems to me, that a LOT of other classes want perma-pets. I have news for you all; if you want a pet class reroll lock or hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

yeah similar to what others said so far, other classes will then start begging blizz for pets too, also this would make shamans way far OP imo, and we would be nerfed before we could say "haha stupid hunter my wolf owns your raptor in a 1v1"

no.

Currently when you hve your wolves out now its freaking awsome, when they are gone its like meh i'm dead.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by demonocus
    a 51 point talent doesn't give you a permant pet yet a 31 does? honestly it is what enhance needs.
    some people should get their facts and ideas straight before spouting such idiocy...
    a 51 point talent creates a temp pet out of NOTHING and gives you a GREAT life regen, a simili HoF and a sprint
    a 31 point talent creates a perma pet out of something that already exists but is temporary. something else that stupid demonocus forgets is that it is not just one point. to be fully effective, the dk ghoul NEEDS 6 OTHER POINTS and TWO GLYPHS
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Such idiocy? When the Dks first came out, they did not have a good night of the dead, no ghoul frenzy and they had a less powerful glyph, and people were still annoyed by them, which is all apet really is, an annoyance. Also, what TWO GLYPHS (LOOK I CAN CAP TWO) we only have glyph of the ghoul.

Face it or not, shammys are great with the wolves, then they go away and the shammys get screwed over. The 51 talent does need to change somewhat, its making the developers nervous, theres such a huge difference in the shammys ability to stay alivewith and without the wolves up. Buffng the shammy could easily make the wolves be an op iwin button.

Quote Originally Posted by USMValor
    what TWO GLYPHS (LOOK I CAN CAP TWO) we only have glyph of the ghoul.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43673 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by USMValor
    Face it or not, shammys are great with the wolves, then they go away and the shammys get screwed over.
    doesn't this mean the shaman needs changes as well, not just the wolves ?
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

They will not make wolves permenant till the next expansion were they can Screw us over by giving us a 61 point talent to make them permenat.

<--------------

I haz arrived.
    "You play WoW so much, on my warlock, when i cast drain life on you, it says "Warning, target has no life"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves
    <--------------

I haz arrived.
    Comfort the poor guy then! :-[
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves
    <--------------

I haz arrived.
    Rofl ;D