Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Why do people farm HKs in BGs?

I really dont understand why people farm HKs in battlegrounds. If they want quick honor, they should do AV. If they want marks they should help our and actually play the BG(aka kill EFC/Defend bases etc). Someone please explain :-\
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

Re: Why do people farm HKs in BGs?

Because they are selfish little immature kids.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Deleted

Were shall i farm honorkills then? I want my title, and i wont get 100k kills from running around in northrend and getting jumped by 242315325 DK/loladins. you get more honor kills from 1 ab then you get from 5 AVs

Quote Originally Posted by idototems
    Were shall i farm honorkills then? I want my title, and i wont get 100k kills from running around in northrend and getting jumped by 242315325 DK/loladins. you get more honor kills from 1 ab then you get from 5 AVs
    Make a premade all about camping a GY then. Dont ruin other people's battlegrounds with your useless honor farming.
    Waiting on Cata

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Narit
    I really dont understand why people farm HKs in battlegrounds. If they want quick honor, they should do AV. If they want marks they should help our and actually play the BG(aka kill EFC/Defend bases etc). Someone please explain :-\
    Only guessing so calm down flammers. I assume that they do it not to really farm honor, but to add tot he honorable kills total. I could probably get way more HK's farming WSG graveyard or something rather than winning the game, getting into another game which could have a premade or something where its really hard. Just easy honorable kills I guess.

Also they can be just doing it to get revenge on a certain player or something. So many reasons, but overall I guess sometimes it's fun but most times it's more fun to just end the game and start a new fresh one and own new people

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    Because they are selfish little immature kids.
    Ahh, so i guess you want people to play how YOU want them to. So who's a selfish little immature kid?

Deleted

why should i make a premade? all i need to do is join a bg and start killing, cause the 9 others are doing the same thing.

It is in my experience that only badly geared/skilled players seem to farm HKs in BGs. So i am going to assume that most players farm them because they dont understand the battleground?
    Quote Originally Posted by mooper123
    Ahh, so i guess you want people to play how YOU want them to. So who's a selfish little immature kid?
    he wants you to play the BG the way its supposed to be played. So the HK farmers are still the selfish little immature kids.

Quote Originally Posted by idototems
    why should i make a premade? all i need to do is join a bg and start killing, cause the 9 others are doing the same thing.
    If all other 9 people in a Wsg are their to farm HKs go for it, but if a few(2-3) actually came to the BG to win and not waste time farming HKs then you should help them out and then go make a premade to waste time with.
    Waiting on Cata

because not everyone can handle AV's lag

not everyone like AV

ppl want honor

if you can farm the kills then you can kill the enemy faster

Because I like having fun and showing off my frost strikes against random warriors in WSG.

I dont play WSG for other people, i just it once in a while and I do it to have fun.

It is in my experience that only badly geared/skilled players seem to farm HKs in BGs. So i am going to assume that most players farm them because they dont understand the battleground?
    he wants you to play the BG the way its supposed to be played. So the HK farmers are still the selfish little immature kids.
    It's in my experience that WELL geared people farm HKs because they don't need the marks or honor from winning the game, so they play for fun rather than how pricks like you want them to.

You aren't paying for their subscription so why should you have any right to tell them how to play?

Because they like to stomp QQ'ers like you?

Quote Originally Posted by killarth
    because not everyone can handle AV's lag

not everyone like AV

ppl want honor

if you can farm the kills then you can kill the enemy faster
    If you lag in AV you should buy a new computer or quit wow, because i dont think you will be able to do anything successfully in wow. Ever

And if you want to farm honor do some crossrealm premades or something, because as i stated earlier, you can get 2k in 12 min. which is faster then farming HKs.

And your last point, what does that even mean?

Waiting on Cata

Maybe, just maybe, they want to have some fun? : <
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock
    Maybe, just maybe, they want to have some fun? : <
    "BUT IT'S NO FUN FOR ME QQQQQQQQQQ"

Just thought I'd post for Narit so he doesn't have to.

It's in my experience that WELL geared people farm HKs because they don't need the marks or honor from winning the game, so they play for fun rather than how pricks like you want them to.

You aren't paying for their subscription so why should you have any right to tell them how to play?
    People in full furious gear dont farm HKs. It just doesnt happen.

And, ill say this again, i have only seen people in pve gear and hateful gear farming HKs

So let me rephrase the question, Why do baddies farm HKs?

"BUT IT'S NO FUN FOR ME QQQQQQQQQQ"

Just thought I'd post for Narit so he doesn't have to.
    BGs are not fun for me at all, i am only doing them to get honor capped for next season and it is quite annoying that people in horrible gear have to hinder our chances of winning because they want to farm HKs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnmana
    Because they like to stomp QQ'ers like you?
    useful post
    Waiting on Cata

If you lag in AV you should buy a new computer or quit wow, because i dont think you will be able to do anything successfully in wow. Ever

And if you want to farm honor do some crossrealm premades or something, because as i stated earlier, you can get 2k in 12 min. which is faster then farming HKs.

And your last point, what does that even mean?

yea i'm gonna go buy a new computer cuz i lag in AV fyi i don't lag in any raid even 40 mans the problem is when there are 2 raids of 40 mans this isn't a hard concept and if you want me to spend $2000 on a great new computer fine you just mail it to me.

and crossrealm premades?? that doens't get more honor that forces turtles. When a good premade counters a bad group they kill them then they can use the bad group and get lots of kills and thus more honor

i'm not defending these actions cuz it sux but if i camp someone it's for honor and the fact that we can kill them more effectivly

my 3rd point...is basically if you can. do

Speaking as a Horde player from a Horde dominated battlegroup, I must say after coming from an Alliance dominated battlegroup that farming the GY in WSG is one of the most fun things one can do. Maybe it's redemption, maybe its because I'm getting honor kills, but it's good times, really. Plus in the end its more honor.. a lot more.

Usually queue up with 3-4 of us in Ulduar hardmode gear, sometimes Furious/Deadly, we can control any WSG. And as long as we're holding mid, there is always someone willing to run a flag (if it's the same person running it all the time they're guaranteed "Iron Man"), all while we're camping under the Alli GY for 90% of the time, the other 10% involves getting the flag back.

It's so much more fun than what could be a turtle or what ends up being a flag trading retard fest.

So why do people farm HKs in BGs? Where the hell else are you going to do it? It's more honor, more fun, and associated with an achievement. That's why.

Make a premade all about camping a GY then. Dont ruin other people's battlegrounds with your useless honor farming.
    Exactly, if you want HKs, there's plenty of that in WG while still doing the objective in a good way.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Do keep in mind that killing and occupying other players is often a good strategy. Way too often have I seen defending Midfield and occupying the other side at Stable/Farm as "farming kills".
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.