Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: my lock UI...plus 306 fps...what!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx
    The only way you can get over 60 fps in WoW is if you uncheck "Vertical Sync" which is an option to synchronize your framerate with your monitor refresh rate.
    HA! i never knew why my fps wont go over 60 , thanks for the information.

On the other hand, you mr. FragMonger are a RETARD, you dont have a clue, you make 0 points and u can take ur analisis and shove it up your pipehole.

Chereo.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sharped
    i sense a mouseclicker, no keybinds what so ever
    Hiding keybindings is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahrel
    LOL you click and your guild name sucks dick. Wotlk sucker

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Balls+of+Steel
    I'd like a link of your profile please

Edit: Is this it? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...;gall&n=Kahrel

Why even bother that fps rate, when the human eye only can see up to ca 60 fps?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.

Your in a guild called 'be water' and your complaining about 'Balls of Steel'? Jeez. Your char names are also pretty bad, one of them doesn't even have any vowels.

bet you dont even know where be water comes from idiot, and not having vowels is cool, grammar police fag
    WOW your a tough one, aren't you ?

THERE, what u gona do now ?

Awfull UI, low setting while watching a wall.

Pointless.

P.S your UI is awfull.

who the fuck are you?
    i am representing the

obviously

who the fuck are you?
    Guys, i don't think we should make him angry. He is big and scary hiding behind the intarwebz :-\

Seriously dude, grow up.

Edit: Here is my Armory profile. It's offline for me at the moment. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...mmer&n=Svyndis Feel free to do the big tough guy act on me please, its funny to see you rage.

Can we have this stickied as the epeen thread? Please…?

Quote Originally Posted by FragMonger
    OP is a complete idiot and I'm going to tell him exactly why.

1) 306FPS is useless since all non-CRT monitors max at 59Hz or 60Hz.
    2) Your computer is absolute crap since you have to operate with everything on low settings. Operating with low visual settings in a raid WILL hurt your raid performance. Nobody can the fact that playing with settings turned down WILL hurt your ability to notice certain things like icicles falling on Hodir. The fact that you choose to operate @ 306FPS with low settings shows you are a noob.
    3) You cleared out your Recount to hide your horrible DPS. Don't bother reposting "OMFG I PWN DPS SO STFU HERE LOOK". It's too late. You've proven you're the nubz at DPS by hiding your DPS in the first place and any photoshopping on your part will not fix that now.
    4) You use art with your SunnArt thus making your UI look like crap. You're a noob.
    5) You still have your tab shown with Grid and haven't customized it at all. You're a noob.
    6) You still have your mini-map buttons showing. You're a noob.
    7) You use a Map addon and choose not to use a square map. You're a noob.
    8 ) Your bartender has ZERO organization. You don't have your spells properly organized. You're a noob.
    9) lol autoattack. You're a noob.
    10) You use TitanPanel for no reason at all. You're an extreme noob.
    11) You don't have ReCount set to hide when not using it. You're a noob.
    12) You have your default bags shown with TitanPanel installed. You're a noob.
    13) You show your Bag Space, Gold, Armor, FPS, MS, MB, Time outside of TitanPanel when TitanPanel is running. You're a noob.
    14) You can hardly read your chat due to having a sucky SunnArt background or having 100% Opacity. You're a noob.

Go troll somewhere else. You suck at wow and get carried. You're more than likely an officer in your guild. Want to know how I know? Your guild uses a loot council so you and all your sucky officer friends get loot priority because you are always in your 25 man raid yet you cycle out your other members so you can use the excuse "We raid the most so we should get priority".

Here is my UI: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...gM0nger/UI.jpg
    I normally do not use TitanPanel since it's a pretty useless mod. It's not disabled due to showing my Latency/FPS/Memory Usage for the screenshot
    Nice T6 bro.

98k gold and can't afford a few gems?

Gz on clearing Black Temple months after WotLK release.
    Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Cvarto
    Can we have this stickied as the epeen thread? Please…?
    This --^

;D

Quote Originally Posted by Atylia
    Nice T6 bro.

98k gold and can't afford a few gems?

Gz on clearing Black Temple months after WotLK release.
    Keep it up!
    GREAT WORK Sherlock , keep it coming !

still goin strong...stickied...hmm.

yes for the person that asked...this is a brand new comp...last comp sucked balls and couldnt do over 10 fps...so yeh this was pretty cool to see is all.

clicker...no keybindings...wrong...bartender 4 hides keybindings fyi when u want it too.

Balls of steel...yeh not the best name but wtf ever i dont care. Im American and this guild is 90% Brazilians. Our server is going downhill lately. most everyone is xferring off. also as for the 200 ms...thats actually good for Jersey...so stfu...zomg u should see what under 100 is like zomg zomg...

still people saying...aww yur UI sucks...barf barf barf. guess what...IT'S NOT YURS!!! plus some of u saying that probly still have blizz UI or just have something like bartender and shitty xperl on and say cause yurs is clean u dont care what others say...

Edit: this post has over 12k views atm...this is def an epeen thread lol

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nastetete
    clicker...no keybindings...wrong...bartender 4 hides keybindings fyi when u want it too.
    Except that your primary bar shows your '1' through '=' keybinds and I believe Bartender is all or none on hiding keybinds (though don't quote me on that, since I just recently switched from Dominos).

IM FUCKING NERD RAGING

you both are srsly retarded
    yeah but you sir ...

no sticky yet lawl