Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Patch 3.2 Articles, Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Gitax
    The orginal mace is from Molten Core, I remember all shamans that had it. So no its not totally weird just a little bit.
    indeed, it was one of my fav lookin maces, the only weird thing is why now? why did they wait to add the 1h/2h maces? when all other weapon types have been accounted for... damn blizzard logic

Quote Originally Posted by fr0hzn

I liek dawgs.

hahahahaha!
    You can never go back and change the beginning, but you can always write a new ending.

It will not go live this week. They DID say they would give notice when the end of the arena season would be so people could spend their points as they would be resetting when the next season starts. They did this for the end of season 5.

The only way I don't see them giving a notice is if they allow the points to carry over which I doubt they will do.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Torfirion
    It will not go live this week. They DID say they would give notice when the end of the arena season would be so people could spend their points as they would be resetting when the next season starts. They did this for the end of season 5.

The only way I don't see them giving a notice is if they allow the points to carry over which I doubt they will do.
    it has been said a thousand times... New patch doesnt mean new season! :P

From the Trial of Champion Loot List -

You have it as 213 gear, however, when you scroll over the item it is clearly 219 gear... so is Heroic Champion 213 or 219 gear

Please clarify - thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DrRight
    I don't believe there has been an official confirmation or denial, but I feel quite confident in saying that the faction change is not coming out with 3.2
    Indeed - faction change probably wont be until january
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

I had two questions but one was answered. So now all I have is this to ask: does the normal version 5 man Trial of the Champion dungeon have a lock out, or can it be done as many times as you want per day (like other normal 5 man dungeons)?

Quote Originally Posted by Adyssa
    I had two questions but one was answered. So now all I have is this to ask: does the normal version 5 man Trial of the Champion dungeon have a lock out, or can it be done as many times as you want per day (like other normal 5 man dungeons)?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym

It won't have a lock out, though it won't drop Emblems of Conquest or Champion's Seals.

In Wintergrasp rewards you list rewards as updated yet I don't see any rings, wrist, or Legs available on live so this seems to be new stuff or I have missed a vendor. Also any chance thing we have bought already like chest and waist being upgraded?

Patch in Europe this week.

Source: https://forums.wow-europe.com/thread...22325625&sid=2 (french)

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica
    Only thing I would like to see is if there's any +feral dmg on that 2h Mace...
    FAP is no longer listed exclusively on an item. It is now included on any item with a DPS higher than 55. You will not get much/any FAP until you are in your high 50's probably, but it will have FAP just like any other weapon does now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maheim
    In Wintergrasp rewards you list rewards as updated yet I don't see any rings, wrist, or Legs available on live so this seems to be new stuff or I have missed a vendor. Also any chance thing we have bought already like chest and waist being upgraded?
    Yes, I was wondering the same thing. These are new slots for WG gear; will they be upgrading the current ones with better loot, and if not, will the old gear still be available for purchase?

At least the season seven gear for warriors looks more blue and evil than say, the paladin tier nine.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I've read in several places that you do need the crusader title to buy the heirloom items. But not here, what's the right answer?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...72654707&sid=1

"There's two ways you can get the new heirlooms. If you purchase them with Champion's Seals, you will need the Crusader title to get the vendor to sell to you. If you purchase them with Emblems of Heroism, you don't need anything special besides the currency."