Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.2 Release Date - Really soon, Rogue Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Wanky
    I am seriously raging at how one sentence of a blue post overshadowed the wall of text that is the Rogue Q&A on these comments.

This.

While I'm not raging, I was looking forward to see some good discussion about the rogue Q&A and not like.... 1 post per page, that doesn't really say much surounded by "Patch? No Patch?". ;/
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceaniax
    The 3.1 changes were made with ample time remaining in the season. Time for everything to readjust. Two weeks is not enough time.

Bottom line is believe whatever you want to believe, it's pretty irrelevant. Mark my words though, you won't be playing 3.2 on anything but test realms until the 18th of august, at the earliest.

say what?

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5...0409131807.jpg

/thread

(Look carefully)

Et une fois de plus, les Français plus rapide que ces mous d'américains...

Patch has been confirmed here in the U.S.! 3.2 is locked and loaded!

;D

I can't sleep now... PARTY!

Fake or not fake ? Mouahaha

Hey hey hey !

Blizzard wrote :
    This Wednesday there will be an extended maintenance to apply patch 3.2.0. Please note that all European realms will be offline from 03:00 until 11:00, Paris time (CEST).
    In french it says :
    Maintenance hebdomadaire, 05/08
    Une maintenance étendue sera effectuée ce mercredi matin afin de déployer la mise à jour 3.2.0. Veuillez noter que tous les royaumes européens seront inaccessibles de 3h00 à 11h00, heure de Paris (CEST).
    Well, as a wow-addict and an IT engineer I don't read it the same way :
    nothing says here that 3.2 release will be available on wednesday !

They just tell you that they're "installing" updated software on the live servers, they don't tell you that the 3.2 release will be online...

Take a look at what you have in your C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Patches\WoW-3.1.3-to-3.2.0-frFR-Win-patch folder, I only have 2 MPQ files = 450 Mb, well if this is enough for the 3.2 client patch then I may be wrong ;D

ERROR REPORT

If you click on the Heirloom gear and then the plate chests it links to the Mail chest.

For those who guaranteed, provided "evidence" or knew the patch wasn't going live today, especially those who posted here, your failure has been noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherman
    For those who guaranteed, provided "evidence" or knew the patch wasn't going live today, especially those who posted here, your failure has been noted.
    First to "I Told you so"....dang.

Rogues have nearly always been strong in PvP, just because their shtick of coming out of stealth to stun and then unload on an opponent

"Unload on an opponent." EL OH EL
    That made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherman
    What I was thinking exactly... but I bet we don't see much of them in this post now tho

Class Q & A Series -- Rogue
    Originally Posted by Ancilorn (Blue Tracker)

An alternative model is a slightly more tanky rogue than can survive more damage (perhaps only when cooldowns are up or something), but can’t keep someone locked down so long.

I rolled a rogue,not a feral drood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.