How to counter DK+Healer in higher braket? (not shammys)

Feel free to explain your comp and how u beat them. 2k+ pls. Personally, as a rdruid and warrior, we have a tough time stopping the other healer from running away and drinking. The only time we beat a team like that is when the dk is only ccing and not applying any dps pressure.

Re: How to counter DK+Healer in higher braket? (not shammys)

I play warrrior + druid @ 2400+ MMR, and tbh DK+druid is quite easy. Just keep IS p on both the druid and the dk all the time EXCEPT when you want a CC chain on the druid (Because thenmy warrior can fear the druid after my cyclone spam)

And as fast as you see the druid running away for his drink, charge him/dot him just do anything, but if you can't catch him just go all out DK and try to preassure him enough so the druid doesn't really get enough time to drink.
    IS specc is the way to go against DK + druid, and if you play right the DK should never get a kill on anyone in your time if he's not really really lucky. I survive easily against a DK with just 3 lifeblooms + rej, letting the lifeblooms bloom all the time and refreshing them.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&n=B%C3%A5b