Did any Alchemists test the "arena flask" on the PTR?

I know they're introducing an "arena flask" to give Alchemists a stat increasing perk on par with other professions (extra stats from better jewels, extra stats from better shoulder enchants from inscription, extra stats from enchanting rings from enchanting, etc..)

How does the flask work? I know it can increase your strength, agility, spell power. Does it increase all 3, or does it increase one based upon your class/spec? How much spell power does it give exactly?

Also.. how much does the new Lifeblood heal for? Anyone know?

Re: Did any Alchemists test the "arena flask" on the PTR?

its like DArkmoon card (nobles) it increases the stats that you got most in like agility/int e.tc

Yup, heres some info from a tester on the ptr. Taken from "Blackmojo" on the comment from the page i posted.

"Edit: it does seem to be purely bases on the statistics, rather than having to delve into what spec you are. My test used a ret/holy paladin and a feral/boomkin druid. Switching between specs alone did not change the buff received, but switching gear sets did. My pally got spellpower in his holy gear (intellect highest stat) and strength in ret gear, while the druid (not mine, but also an alchemist) buffed spellpower in boomkin gear and attack power in her feral set (higher agility)."

Lifeblood will heal for 3600

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMastasmich
    Lifeblood will heal for 3600
    Its a % of your Max HP according to tooltip/patch notes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Theorycrafting and posting numbers on forums
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

Was that too harsh? (Source)

When I tested that flask about 1-2 weeks ago on ptr on my feral bear, I got a random buff from the flask every time I used it.
    Didn't seem to be any reason or rhyme to it, I just randomly got one of the 3 possible buffs.
    On the positive side, no cooldown, so you could spam use it till you get the buff you wanted ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Catmans2
    its like DArkmoon card (nobles) it increases the stats that you got most in like agility/int e.tc
    Really? That doesn't make any sense considering any melee will have more attack power than strength, and it gives attack power or strength.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos
    Really? That doesn't make any sense considering any melee will have more attack power than strength, and it gives attack power or strength.
    it seems that:
    if agi is your highest stat it gives AP
    if str is your highest stat if gives str
    if int or spirit is your highest stat it gives SP

so in the end we feral druids get screwed over sinc we want str > over ap ^^
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

New flask is great, with the newflask, and buffs to Endless Mana/Health heroics are even more of a breeze and people THINK im trying harder then I really am (lol heroic flask)

Also, the buff to Mixology is broken as hell

Flask of the Frostwyrm = 208 spellpower
    Flask of Stoneblood = 2.1k HP
    Flask of Relentless assault = ?????
    Flask of Pure Mojo = Waste of Mats
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, and we're not expecting you to be one in order to participate in these forum discussions. But also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else's work doesn't necessarily turn you into one either.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by FourofaKind
    New flask is great, with the newflask, and buffs to Endless Mana/Health heroics are even more of a breeze and people THINK im trying harder then I really am (lol heroic flask)

Also, the buff to Mixology is broken as hell

Flask of the Frostwyrm = 208 spellpower
    Flask of Stoneblood = 2.1k HP
    Flask of Relentless assault = ?????
    Flask of Pure Mojo = Waste of Mats
    I don't know about the other flasks but Relentless Assault didn't get a buff. 180 AP + 64 while sitting in caster form is the same as 3.1. Maybe I read into it wrong and the new flask is what we received and not buffs to current flasks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

"The Mixology benefits from Northrend elixirs and flasks have been increased." Patch notes 3.2

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    it seems that:
    if agi is your highest stat it gives AP
    if str is your highest stat if gives str
    if int or spirit is your highest stat it gives SP

so in the end we feral druids get screwed over sinc we want str > over ap ^^

ferals dont want str..lol

As a moonkin it gives me sp or strength, alternating each use.

15+ Year Old Account

As Boomkin or Resto it alternates Str and SP. On the PTR it would alternate all 3 available buffs, Str, AP and SP. It has no cooldown, you just spam it until you have the buff you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromtar
    As Boomkin or Resto it alternates Str and SP. On the PTR it would alternate all 3 available buffs, Str, AP and SP. It has no cooldown, you just spam it until you have the buff you want.
    this