Emblems of Heroism

What is going to happen with already collected emblems of heroism? Are we gonna be able to transform them into conquest? I read the patch notes but couldn't find anything about it. Maybe some of you knows something I don't? Please help! Thanks for reading!

Re: Emblems of Heroism

No, they will stay as they are.

I collected a total of 120 Emblems of Heroism and Valor on 2 Characters, converted all into Heroism.

I'll get 3 Pieces of BoA chest for my alts.

I'll get Spell Mail, AP Mail, and Cloth. My shaman will get Dual at LVL 40, and I only need 80 more emblems to get 2 Venerable Mass of McGovan's for some Elemental/Enhancement Dual Spec leveling.

I got enough cash to get by, so if you are suggesting gems, well, I ain't going to try to get any before I know my guild can go for the proper gear to socket those gems in.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

All Items from the Emblems will still be there, u can get emblems of Heroism from converting (triumph -> Conquest -> Valor -> Heroism)

Heroism are dropped from heroics pre 3.2, conquest from ulduar, triumph are the new one, am I right? Also, where do valor drop?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage
    No, they will stay as they are.

I collected a total of 120 Emblems of Heroism and Valor on 2 Characters, converted all into Heroism.

I'll get 3 Pieces of BoA chest for my alts.

I'll get Spell Mail, AP Mail, and Cloth. My shaman will get Dual at LVL 40, and I only need 80 more emblems to get 2 Venerable Mass of McGovan's for some Elemental/Enhancement Dual Spec leveling.

I got enough cash to get by, so if you are suggesting gems, well, I ain't going to try to get any before I know my guild can go for the proper gear to socket those gems in.
    if i recall correctly the new BoA gear will be bought with Champion's Seals from the Argent Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Tutonious
    if i recall correctly the new BoA gear will be bought with Champion's Seals from the Argent Tournament
    They can be bought with Champion's Seals AND Emblems of Heroism 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Tutonious
    you can both from a argent tourny vender for seals or the heirloom vender for badges

Buy Epic Gems!!!
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer
    Buy Epic Gems!!!
    shh... that was supposed to be our secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!