Ardent Defender Bug? (or Delay?)

so the only place i've noticed this is in PVP (and before you guys start insulting, cus i know some of you will, I was PVPing in full PVE gear so i definitely had over 140 def above base defense).

Happens when there's more than 2 persons beating on me, the attacks on me are obviously faster and since some of them are attacking from behind i can't always dodge/parry/block them.

Now the Outcome is:

Either I get the 2min Debuff from Ardent defender but the heal never actually went off.

OR

I just die, i don't get a debuff and i don't get healed

Now, I've done 25man ToC and tanked all the encounters (it was the Beast event) and it proc'd fine on those fights (actually scares me at the amount of times i normally would've died lol)

But the only other way i can think of testing this properly in PVE is to remove my shield and grab a bunch of mobs so they hit me faster and see if i get the same results.

Any other Prot Pallies notice this?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ardent Defender Bug? (or Delay?)

interesting..
    cant check it for myself yet (god damn europe) but i will let you know once the servers are back up
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!