Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: trial of the champion The Black Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclope
    It used to happen to me as well sometimes ... You either have to update your bartender and/or just set the options to show the Blizz's default vehicle bar ...
    I did both and now it works! thanks!

Jumped in a grp... never seen any of the fights--1 shot every boss with me pally healin... thought it was a fun instance.. just a little too short..

Even with a hunter with 1k DPS, 28k HP tank and a healer with 18k mana (Paladin) we did it. its not hard...

we 4 manned the instance and got him to 4% 3rd phase. Then we brought in 1 more dps. Everyone was in naxx gear
    Metal Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu
    Tbh it's a piss easy instance.. I expected something more like MgT
    LFM CC/DPS H MgT!!!!

No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    The interwebz, protecting enraged nerds from ass-woopin they would get irl since almost 40 years.

10+ Year Old Account

Magisters Terrace was the best 5 man instance that gave you decent gear because it was hard.
    Hey everyone

dont spoil his grand entrace and he wont kill you
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by alph
    LFM CC/DPS H MgT!!!!

No thanks.
    I've killed the melee group with 0 CC with average gear, so all your QQ about needing CC is completely bullshit.

Deleted

it's soo easy we did it without wipes in like 10 mins... blizzard realy fail :P and now also all nubs will have t8 gear this is soo fucking why i even raid all day to get gear... before 3.2 patch :-X

yep was fairly easy, 1 wipe, and cleared.

1st wipe was bcuz nobody knew what to do, so we got dismounted after killing the 3champs, without knowing, and they all nuked down the healer + 1 dps at once cuz we didnt know we were supposed to kill em again without mounts :P

Maybe a little too easy for ilvl 219 epics, but what the heck, was fun
    Don't Fwoosh me.

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos
    Magisters Terrace was the best 5 man instance that gave you decent gear because it was hard.
    "Hard"
    Of course it was, Timmy. D:
    Hi

i was tanking it eariler on my warrior and I have to say the first 3 champs can be really difficult (on heroic). I had a set up with the rogue, warrior, and hunter and holy hell they could do alot of aoe damage really, really fast (5 stacks of dp on all the melee didn't help, no shammy for cleansing totem)

The heroic Reminded me alot of MGT actually in Difficulty ~shrugs~ One shot him

P1 - He'll spawn an add, kill it, then kill him.
    P2 - He'll raise an armie, if you got Good AoE, just Hug and AoE them down, if u have shitty gear, everyone single target zombies and when they cast explode, run away/
    P3 - just tank n' spank with shitloads AoE heals needed

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed
    P1 - He'll spawn an add, kill it, then kill him.
    P2 - He'll raise an armie, if you got Good AoE, just Hug and AoE them down, if u have shitty gear, everyone single target zombies and when they cast explode, run away/
    P3 - just tank n' spank with shitloads AoE heals needed
    P2 works better if everyone ignores the adds and burns him down as fast as they can. Have the tank try and keep the little buggers on him whenever he can. When he dies, he triggeres a mass Explosion so everyone should get clear of the ghouls.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Like this...

Phase 1.
    Kill Ghoul, dispel diseases, and destroy him.

Phase 2.
    Kill Army of the Dead, dispel diseases, and destroy him. If you're ranged, do NOT go into melee range when any ghoul is up.

Phase 3.
    Pop heroism/bloodlust, nuke the shit out of him.
    If you have a hybrid in your group, do NOT tell them to help healing, this will cause a near certain wipe. You should be able to kill him in ~20 seconds or less, easily.

Did this with a Naxx10/25 geared group.
    With myself being the healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese
    P2 works better if everyone ignores the adds and burns him down as fast as they can. Have the tank try and keep the little buggers on him whenever he can. When he dies, he triggeres a mass Explosion so everyone should get clear of the ghouls.
    He explodes his ghouls all the time, that's why you have to kill them fast.

EDIT: Unless you don't have any melee.
    In which case, I can imagine you could get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    tell me how exactly anyone not in full conquerer's gear is supposed to kill him. please
    somebody sucks

You can tell whos a casual and whos actually in a good guild from the replies in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by deathawaitsu
    You can tell whos a casual and whos actually in a good guild from the replies in this thread.
    Aye and for those who cant see, its the casuals trying to flame.

The instance itself was fairly easy, p3 was a quick learning curve and quick as in "oh, there's black shit on the ground damaging me ... lets get off of it" which took all of 2 seconds for it to click.

Though the ranged dps died on it so 3 manned it. An old rule of mine: If you stand in AoE and don't move I'll allot you two heals to get out of it. If you're still just standing in it and expecting me to heal you through it, you die.