Question about the collesium

First off, can someone please clarify if you can only do 1 new boss per week for the 10 and 25 man raid? I read something like this on the patch notes, but I was more focused on the class mechanic changes than anything. Secondly, I'm unable to find a good strategy for the bosses past Northrend Beasts. I searched this website, bosskillers, Wowwiki, and Youtube for guides or tutorials and was unable to find anything. Can someone point me in the right direction or provide a strat please? Thanks.

Re: Question about the collesium

Tune in next week!

The NPC in the instance tells you that the next fight will be arriving next week.
    So, until next week we will not know how exactly is the fight tweaked from PTR to live.

Bah, who says there has to be a written strat already out there for every boss? Figure it out for yerself for once. Wowhead will already have the abilities in it. If you see a boss use something that you're not too sure exactly what it is, check your combat log, plug the name of the ability into wowhead, and see what kind of tooltip you're dealing with.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

First of the Northrend Beasts:
    DPS the snobolds when they spawn on players' backs and switch tanks whenever the debuff gets too high.

Second:
    DPS both down at the same time (easier this way + achievement). If you get a green debuff, move in front of the red worm and if you get a red debuff, move in front of the green worm.

Third:
    Tank 'n spank, except when he knocks you back against the wall. Then, if he looks in your direction, move away fast. Rinse, repeat.

thanks ash helps
    Perenolde <Of The Fallen>:
    Svartr 80 DK, Shadowstorm 80 Pally, Kyklopes 80 Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael
    First of the Northrend Beasts:
    DPS the snobolds when they spawn on players' backs and switch tanks whenever the debuff gets too high.

Second:
    DPS both down at the same time (easier this way + achievement). If you get a green debuff, move in front of the red worm and if you get a red debuff, move in front of the green worm.

Third:
    Tank 'n spank, except when he knocks you back against the wall. Then, if he looks in your direction, move away fast. Rinse, repeat.
    Incorrect. It can work, but is by far not the safest way to do it.

No, I'm not telling you the easy way.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

DPS both down at the same time (easier this way
    Eh... I personally beg to differ. Downing Acidmaw ASAP takes the Paralytic Toxins out of the picture, which is the real "challenge".
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I agree with that, as well. Once Acidmaw is down the rest of the entire encounter is pretty faceroll.

Hint: Burning Bile is not that bad, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Hint: Burning Bile is not that bad, I promise.
    More subtle hint: Read Burning Bile's tooltip.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Well, did the new raid yesterday with my guild, our strategy was a little different than Ashvael's.

First beast we popped hero as soon as he was targetable and just burned him, ignoring the snobolds completely unless they were on a healer or caster dps, but we only killed them after Gormok had died.

On the second boss, instead of killing them close to each other, we focused on Acidmaw first and swithched to Dreadscale after he dies. When a raid member would get hit by Acidmaw's paralysis poison, we had whoever had Dreadscale's Burning Bile debuff run to them to cleanse them. Was easy after the first worm died even though the other worm gains a 50% damage boost but tat is still easy to heal through.

Third:

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Incorrect. It can work, but is by far not the safest way to do it.

No, I'm not telling you the easy way.
    Worked easily for us on our first try without anyone actually knowing what the debuffs do exactly. Obviously easier in the end with Burning Bile.

We had a lot of trouble last night. The first boss was immune to the Warrior's taunts. We have a warrior/DK tank combo, but everytime the warrior taunted it would say immune. Needless to say, we failed. But we are trying to figure out why he would be immune to taunt.

BTW this is not some noob ungeared tank. He is our Uld 25 MT.

Is this a bug? Or are we missing something completely obvious?
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    Secondly, I'm unable to find a good strategy for the bosses past Northrend Beasts. I searched this website, bosskillers, Wowwiki, and Youtube for guides or tutorials and was unable to find anything. Can someone point me in the right direction or provide a strat please? Thanks.
    Fire, Lava Waves, and Void zones Give you buffs that are +1000% Damage.
    True story.
    Banned.