Page 1 of 2
LastLast

It's bad enough that they've got us dual wielding, but...

Since they're going to force us into this lameness, how about some new attack animations that actually depict our characters attacking with both weapons (for ToT attacks)?

Re: It's bad enough that they've got us dual wielding, but...

How are you forced? Just because the talent is there doesn't mean you HAVE to dual wield as frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporizer
    How are you forced? Just because the talent is there doesn't mean you HAVE to dual wield as frost.
    ^this

Our Blooddk did very well yesterday... and the one who specced DW did well too... so now u can choose... what u prefer...seems win/win, or not?

We're not forced to use talent points either! Great logic.

this, also you don't see other classes complaining about dual wield animations, QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius

have you ever seen a Tauren Rogue? No. Thats because they are THAT good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    ^this

Our Blooddk did very well yesterday... and the one who specced DW did well too... so now u can choose... what u prefer...seems win/win, or not?
    Was it not apparent that this thread is intended for non-fail frost DKs?

Quote Originally Posted by danny905
    this, also you don't see other classes complaining about dual wield animations, QQ
    Because other classes that have attacks that hit with two weapons have the proper animations. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Malvo
    Because other classes that have attacks that hit with two weapons have the proper animations. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    while i agree it'd be kinda neat to see an animation for both weapons, you need to stop QQing about nothing and stop trolling your own post, trying (and failing... miserably) to flame people who respond.

Also, L2DK.

Was it not apparent that this thread is intended for non-fail frost DKs?
    No

other equip <-> other spec
    My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.

every spec/tree is balanced i see no difference with my dw weps and my 2h wep in any spec so stop the qq.
    Perenolde <Of The Fallen>:
    Svartr 80 DK, Shadowstorm 80 Pally, Kyklopes 80 Hunter

who forcing who again?
    only spec that got slightly lower damage in pve is unholy, you still can go quite good as blood.
    only spec that is in slight disadvantage in pvp is blood, which again gives you choice to play either DW frost or wtfpwn 2h unholy.

Respec to something fitting and enjoy your good old 2h animation.

Since they're going to force us into this lameness, how about some new attack animations that actually depict our characters attacking with both weapons (for ToT attacks)?
    Would you rather have the (old?) Seal of Command animation?

Every single time it procced, my dwarf female would jump. Haven't played her since 3.2 though...

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    Would you rather have the (old?) Seal of Command animation?

Every single time it procced, my dwarf female would jump. Haven't played her since 3.2 though...
    It'd just be nice if it actually reflected the fact that we are attacking with two weapons a la Stormstrike or Mutilate.

Why does every thread on this forum get almost a full page of idiots before the first sensible post?

It'd just be nice if it actually reflected the fact that we are attacking with two weapons a la Stormstrike or Mutilate.

Why does every thread on this forum get almost a full page of idiots before the first sensible post?
    Idiot posters call for idiot responses.

wait so what does it look like right now you attack? and i didn't think frost dks had any attacks that attack with both weapons (AKA muti, stormstrike)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

Quote Originally Posted by mapp
    wait so what does it look like right now you attack? and i didn't think frost dks had any attacks that attack with both weapons (AKA muti, stormstrike)
    have you even read the patchnotes?

Quote Originally Posted by mapp
    New Talent

Threat of Thassarian
    Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon
    When dual-wielding, your Death Strikes, Obliterates, Plague Strikes, Blood Strikes and Frost Strikes have a 100% (@ rank 3) chance to also deal damage with your off-hand weapon.

Currently its just a MH Swing animation as far as i can tell

This is correct.

Assuming DW frost did better damage, which I'm not sure is true, you'd have the option of doing better dps or not feeling lame. Whatever your choice, it is exactly that: a choice. You pick that option because it is most appealing you you (for whatever reason.) There is no point in crying over the decisions you alone can make.

lold
    didn't even know
    my bad
    guess i should read patch notes ^.^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.