New honor items in 3.2

Couldnt find much info on them. Anyone know whats changing when the new arena season starts after 3.2?
    Exciting and Dynamic

Re: New honor items in 3.2

I don't think anything about the new arena season has been announced yet, besides the s7 sets and the changes to 2s. I still haven't seen any blue posts announcing the end of s6. As far as new honor items go, don't expect weapons, although you shouldn't be surprised if they do show up.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

as far as weapons go, I think blizzard learned their lesson from BC and will only allow weapons to get gotten from arena and not ground out from BGs. Before anyone goes ranting about how arena isnt balanced blah blah, just remember that it HAS to take more skill than sitting AFK in a BG. You cant afk in arena to get your shoulders, so there is some skill barrier in arena.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben
    as far as weapons go, I think blizzard learned their lesson from BC and will only allow weapons to get gotten from arena and not ground out from BGs. Before anyone goes ranting about how arena isnt balanced blah blah, just remember that it HAS to take more skill than sitting AFK in a BG. You cant afk in arena to get your shoulders, so there is some skill barrier in arena.
    I wish Arenas had AFKers, so then you could not be able to get good gear just because some idiots want free Arena Points.

/wrists