Need help with resto trinket...

So, I am trying to figure out which trinket would be better off for my gear at the moment...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Fozzythebear

Currently at 1954 spell power, 344 haste, 343 mp5, 1071 spirit, and 18.4k mana.

Trying to decide between http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47215 and ]http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40685].

Will the spellpower/haste from the egg be better off than the extra mana/regen?

Re: Need help with resto trinket...

Periodic haste is of very little benefit. You should be pushing for a solid haste rating through talents and gear instead. Your talents, gear, gems, and enchant choices all need work. If you are trying to be an optimized healer in general then you should spend some time reading Elitist Jerks or something because the choice between those two trinkets should be the least of your worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Takae
    Periodic haste is of very little benefit. You should be pushing for a solid haste rating through talents and gear instead. Your talents, gear, gems, and enchant choices all need work. If you are trying to be an optimized healer in general then you should spend some time reading Elitist Jerks or something because the choice between those two trinkets should be the least of your worries.
    Please enlighten me, b/c with the exception of the hit rating neck which is left over from my oomkin set, I have been following the guidelines from EJ as far as gearing... Same thing with glyphs. I'm sorry if I didnt spend 1k gold for the extra 13 sp on my weapon, but I am hoping to replace that shortly.

Well for starters you're 15 short on meeting the soft haste cap which is very important for a resto druid.

Correct me if Im wrong but instead of using the Intellect/mana regen trinket dont Moonkins restore mana off of crits? I dont think our boomkin gets under 15k in his 20k mana pool raid buffed. I could be wrong at least thats how I remember it working. So I would go for the egg of mortal essence

Your spec is a lil whacked honestly, it looks more like a pvp spec.

Drop Natural perfection, pick up revitalize.... putanother point in GotEM.

I personally put 2 pts in to revitalize, I drop living seed because it accounted for less than 3 percent of my heals in an overall raid. Celestial focus in the balance tree is a must if you wanna make soft haste cap without gemming.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...mmer&n=Nikolay this is my spec is its any help

Quote Originally Posted by Takae
    While the haste proc from the egg is mostly worthless, the 98 SP is a hell of a lot more useful than the Int & mana regen from tears of the vanquished.

Quote Originally Posted by Adji
    Well for starters you're 15 short on meeting the soft haste cap which is very important for a resto druid.
    Being 15 short of the cap isn't worth stressing over. SP is still more important than the haste soft cap, and that 0.004s (or whatever it is) seriously isn't going to make that much difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Correct me if Im wrong but instead of using the Intellect/mana regen trinket dont Moonkins restore mana off of crits? I dont think our boomkin gets under 15k in his 20k mana pool raid buffed. I could be wrong at least thats how I remember it working. So I would go for the egg of mortal essence
    Read the thread title - he's looking for advice about resto druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!