Grid not showing other groups in raid

I´ve been using grid+clique while leveling my healer and now that I hit 80 and got decent gear it was time to start raiding.
    The problem that grid only shows my group and not the other four groups. Had to use standard raidframes for that raid and while it works its far from smooth compared to grid.

Reinstalled/updated grid and disabled all grid addons but no difference unfortunatly.
    Dont know if this problem started after the patch since I didnt raid before.

Anyone else got the same problem?

Re: Grid not showing other groups in raid

Or just downloaded the updated version from a couple days ago. I have had no problems with it.

15+ Year Old Account

Curse.com, maybe? The curse client is reliable, unlike wowmatrix. /nerdrage!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Advent
    Curse.com, maybe? The curse client is reliable, unlike wowmatrix. /nerdrage!!!!
    Curse.com ftw. I use the curse client, just make sure to look at the site it will be downloaded from in the program. I have gotten several viruses from wowmatrix by not paying attention to where the add-ons are coming from.

Works now, downloaded the r1207 Alpha from wowace instead of installing it using curse client.
    Thanks!