Thorim, bug or wut?

Just curious if any other guilds have seen this behavior on the Thorim fight. Multiple times, the adds that jump down close to the tunnel gate would take off THROUGH the gate and attack the tunnel group. We had to have our arena tank (Paladin) drop a consecrate in front of the tunnel gate just so they wouldn't be compelled to run down the tunnel.

(Copied from eu forums, cba writing again.)
    Proud Bear/Kitty Lover for 8 Years.
    >Armory

Re: Thorim, bug or wut?

Nothing new,

also IN THE MOUNTAINS

Wait--you...I remember you... In the mountains... But you... what is this? Where am--

Thorim, my lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeadcow
    Just curious if any other guilds have seen this behavior on the Thorim fight. Multiple times, the adds that jump down close to the tunnel gate would take off THROUGH the gate and attack the tunnel group. We had to have our arena tank (Paladin) drop a consecrate in front of the tunnel gate just so they wouldn't be compelled to run down the tunnel.

(Copied from eu forums, cba writing again.)
    Thorim, my lord! Happened to us yesterday, IN THE MOUNTAINS, took some more wipes, but you! what is this...but he died anyways.

it happens when it happens
    My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.

GM told me the second day of 3.2 that this bug will be fix til next week.

Did this encounter today and previously we have had no problems downing this event on 25. However today, there was just a insane number of adds spawning in the arena. The Adds going down the tunnel were distracted back by a Mage blizzarding the entrance, however even with more dps this time round, we were not making any headway.

Has anyone got any advice to what can be done or any reports of similar occurances.

Thanks

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Did HM this week and has no such problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Yo dawg, we heard you like adds. So we put adds in your tunnel so you can wipe while you wipe.
    Helpful comments like this make me appreciate the small percentage of sensible people out there,

Quote Originally Posted by Uggrukor
    Did HM this week and has no such problems.
    I was hoping it just wasn't an isolated incident. For the number of spawns we had, it was just highly unusual and as I said previously, we had done this event many times before with little problems, just tonight was the first time since Patch 3.2 went live.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanray
    Helpful comments like this make me appreciate the small percentage of sensible people out there,
    Idiotic commends like this make me abhor the massive percentage of ignorant people out there.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.