New raid/instances

I think it would be cool if Blizz added a new raid and/or 5 man somwhere but not announce where it is or whos in there. All they would tell is that "there is a new instance, go explore and mybe you will find yourself and your mates in new danger.."

To me this sound like a nifty touch to the game and it might mean that the new content will stay new longer.

And so what if only one person finds it... he will need help anyways..
    so what if one guild finds it first... Now they have to face the challange of keeping it a secret for some time or until someone else finds it..

Lets say (in lack of another profiled guild) Ensidia finds it first.. should they bring 25 ppl to this place? so all others might see 25 ensidia taurens haning about in Wetlands,Zangarmarsh,Elwyn or where ever it may be..

Deleted

Re: New raid/instances

But, in order to test it out properly it would have to go onto the test servers. Then it would be reported on a site like this. Then all the people who read these sites would know where it is. Then all the people who read these site would have to listen to a sea of spam on patch day in trade channel 'ZOMG where is it?' from the people who dont read these site.

So by the end of day one everyone would know where it is, raid content wouldnt be extended at all and a lot of annoyed players would be on the blizzard forums baying for blood.

Sounds like heaven to me.

Bad idea.