TSA and Aspect Macro

just as the title states.

im looking for a macro to take me back and fourth between DragonHawk and Viper, but initially putting on TSA.

however, i also dont want this macro to be reapplying TSA everytime i hit cause its on the GCD.

anyone got one or know how to get it setup?
    It doesn't think, It doesn't feel,
    It doesn't laugh or cry.
    All It does from dusk till dawn,
    Is Make the soldiers die!

Brewer - Daggerspine -> Brewer - Mok'Nathal -> Pshycoteddi - Mok'Nathal -> CØbrakai - Mok'Nathal

Re: TSA and Aspect Macro

You want to switch Aspects and refresh TSA but not refresh TSA?

You can make an aspect macro and just keep TSA on...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Callsign Grunge
    You want to switch Aspects and refresh TSA but not refresh TSA?

You can make an aspect macro and just keep TSA on...
    alright let me explain further

i want to be able to, after i have died (ie bg's) to come back and hit one button to put up TSA and DH. i have that one. but i also want to know if i can have more info in that macro to make it to where after awhile, if i need to, i can swap to Viper, without triggering the GCD that TSA has by refreshing it.

understand now?
    It doesn't laugh or cry.

Brewer - Daggerspine -> Brewer - Mok'Nathal -> Pshycoteddi - Mok'Nathal -> CØbrakai - Mok'Nathal

Deleted

#showtooltip
    /castsequence Aspect of the Dragonhawk, Aspect of the Viper

That on will take care of aspect switching.
    Not sure about tsa thou. But how hard is it to click it when you ress ?

Don't believe there's a way to tell a macro whether a certain ability is up or not, you've to do that manually.

As for me, I'm using PowerAuras as a notifier whenever TSA isn't up. Same for HM, it's quite a handy visual aid. Oh, and I've gotten used to my own aspect/bind macro. ->

/cast [nomodifier] !Aspect of the Dragonhawk
    /cast [modifier:Shift] !Aspect of the Cheetah
    /cast [modifiier:Ctrl] !Aspect of the Viper

and so forth...
    a couple macros like that help save a -ton- of space on the UI. :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy
    #showtooltip

That on will take care of aspect switching.
    Not sure about tsa thou. But how hard is it to click it when you ress ?
    you miss my point, as hunters we have a shit ton of keybinds, and i for one am sick of having so many, so this cuts 3->1

anyway, its not just for rez'ing, id use it for arenas aswell for swapping just because it would be one button, compaired to 2 and it wouldnt put me on a global. so yeah.
    It doesn't laugh or cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer2021
    you miss my point, as hunters we have a shit ton of keybinds, and i for one am sick of having so many, so this cuts 3->1

anyway, its not just for rez'ing, id use it for arenas aswell for swapping just because it would be one button, compaired to 2 and it wouldnt put me on a global. so yeah.
    he just made a macro to put both in 1 button with a cast sequence.
    it can be confusing when using other aspects alot aswell but its prefectly fine to switch between those
    although if you wanted to go -> AotD -> AotC -> AotD youd id would first pop AotV -> AotD the second time

i use
    #showtooltip
    /cast Aspect of the Dragonhawk, Aspect of the Viper

it give AotD priority when you click it, but it can bug when you spam it

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

/cast [mod:ctrl] Trueshot Aura

works like a charm. got it to do exactly what i wanted

upon rezzing i hold ctrl and hit my bind and it puts up AotDH and TSA instantly together. In combat i just hit the bind and it swaps between aspects, the one switched to is based on which is present
    It doesn't laugh or cry.