Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: hate rogue axes

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    http://www.wowhead.com/?items=2&filt...:1;crv=0:0:0:2

1 lvl 219 mace
    2 lvl 232 axes
    2 lvl 245 axes
    all of them 2.6 speed
    honestly - as much as I try to see some reason for QQ - I don't see any.
    there's really no reason to add 4 different weapons per speed and itemlevel per content patch.

Those "2" axes, and "2" axes you mention, are in fact only "1" axe. Just two different models.
    One for the alliance, one for the horde.

So, there's one dagger, one fist, 3 axes. So far....

Man, why aren't there any caster axe, this is so injust for elem shams... Why always the same class/spec get the nifty items ?!

(Disclaimer: this post contains irony)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bbr

Those "2" axes, and "2" axes you mention, are in fact only "1" axe. Just two different models.
    One for the alliance, one for the horde.

So, there's one dagger, one fist, 3 axes. So far....
    oh shit. you're right... damn. I need the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    You can think that blizz might not put them at the end like they did in ulduar after they said they'd add more in this patch.

===============
    Fast axe dropped this week and a rogue took it. Rogue now wants the Anub one to go axe spec (says weapon topend outways axe spec not being as good as fist when you have both). This saddens me as i am likly to be swapping to my Enh shaman by the time that boss goes live and he has more DKP than me.
    THIS.

why the fuck are all enhancement weapons on the LAST BOSS of raids? it's utterly retarded, especially since we are also so very gear dependant.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sunwind
    THIS.

why the fuck are all enhancement weapons on the LAST BOSS of raids? it's utterly retarded, especially since we are also so very gear dependant.

nice theory. why should endbosses of raids contain loot at all? because if you manage to kill the big evil boss, you don't need the gear, because you cleared all the content without that gear.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Cause Blizzard thinks all Enhancement Shamans are so awesome that we can easily get to and kill the last bosses of any raid!!!11one

No, really!

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    oh shit. you're right... damn. I need the weekend
    Don't we all ^,^

Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    But it was stupid of blizz to put in axes and not make them slow. No one but rogues use fast weapons now
    you, are forgetting hunters!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn
    Well basicly its Enhancement VS. Combat.

Since Mutilate uses Daggers... and Sub... well nobody really uses that, for anything.

And since this is about weapons from PvE and just about every PvE Rogue being Combat... But really, if the Rogues can make a choise about it, they WILL use fist/dagger spec instead of axes, so there REALLY aint a need for such a huge amount of QQ.

There is only 1 fast DPS axe. And 1 slow DPS axe. If the Rogues want to waste their DKP on YOUR Axes knowing that the boss before could have dropped a fist that is BETTER for them and will most likely drop it next week... Well too bad they're idiots. Atleast you can now outbid them on tier tokens.

/gkick I say!
    You know that there aren't fists in Coliseum...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstép
    You know that there aren't fists in Coliseum...
    There are, or "is", just not any that are very good, or can be combined with a suitable offhand.
    They're not found on wowhead yet. link
    But BB did list them in : http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=870
    Check 10 man heroic -> http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/48712/the-spinebreaker/

Far as I see, combat rogues should go for:
    * MH : http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/47156/stormpike-cleaver/
    * OH : http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/47971/westfall-saber/

There are no viable weapon combinations for us other than that.
    Sure, you can swap out 1 axe for another, but the combat fist + dagger combination that was the best option in 3.1.x, no longer applies in 3.2.x

The only other alternative is to spec mutilate and get:
    * MH : http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/47113/twin-spike/
    * OH : http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/46969/steel-bladebreaker/
    Your total weapon ilvl will be higher as well.

the point was that rogues have a lot more options for OH's, not what the best combo is, etc, they can adjust specs to pick up upgrades. looking at fast weapons vs slow weapons in ulduar, TOC and heroics there are 8 possible OH's for Enhancement......going to look at rogues for viable OH's there are 26 of them......that was the point.....

and to top it off there are 2 or 3 can't remember exact count of fast maces......and there isn't a rogue out there that will spec combat maces....just make those slow and give the enhancement a couple more options
    http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/9159542EoaSK.png

Quote Originally Posted by little
    just had to vent, what's the first weapon to drop from the new 25 raid 2nd boss?   you guessed it, a 197dps axe.....with a 1.5 speed.....thanks for remembering enhancement blizz.....that just sucks, first time they are allowed to use axes and that drops, keep it as 2.6 one hand so at least we can use it for off or main.......but we would hate to have a one handed weapon that a rogue can't pick up as the only user
    I'm an Enhancement shaman. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings here.... but um, as enhancement, You should NEVER, (caps necessary) and I mean NEVER EVER not in a million years even LOOK at wep with a 1.5 speed. EVER. (get it)

with the normalization of Flametongue and Stormstrike top end dmg dependant i dont care what the iLevel or dps is there is never an instance where a faster wep will help your dps.

and if it does...then you should L2P b/c you aren't doing right.

Hate to break it to you, but I'll be rolling on that 2.6 speed with ya, its optimal. and its sexy. GL

EDIT: before i get flamed, and I left the original post so that you could laugh and understand.... I thought I was on the rogue forums =P. So yeah, good job...and I agree. lol.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Blorfang
    i would like you to explain the logic in your statement. how we are favored over other classes, there are many aspects of the rogue class that are broken, in the means, of that they need to be fixed, not that they are op, most classes has alot of changes with 3.2, the only change we had was being able to use a different weapon, so please do explain.
    You simply can't fix something which isn't broken.

How's that for logic.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~