Best selling Fish & Raid Food

So I finally maxed out fishing and got my cooking up to 415 and I wanted to try and make some extra gold by selling fish and raid food.

Is there any fish that seems to sell really well? Same with the raid food. What's a great food for melee and then for casters so I have both covered?

Thanks guy

Re: Best selling Fish & Raid Food

The fish used in Fish Feast[b] sell pretty well I'd imagine. Thats the best raid buff food out there. All three fish needed can be fished from waters in Wintergrasp. From my experience, the musselback sculpin are the hardest to catch (meaning I seem to always fish up more glacial salmon and Nettlefish). Usually i get sick of fishing and hit up the AH to buy all three to create my feasts.

Hope this helps
    "Nobody badduh dan me!"
    -Zul'jin

dragonfin angelfish... mmmmmm.

kinda depends most people just rely on fish feasts. I'd guess dragonfin angelfish because strength > AP and whatever makes agil food. You should have probably checked your server's AH rather then asking us
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuule
    The fish used in Fish Feast[b] sell pretty well I'd imagine. Thats the best raid buff food out there. All three fish needed can be fished form waters in Wintergrasp. From my experience, the musselback sculpin are the hardest to catch (meaning I seem to always fish up more glacial salmon and Nettlefish). Usually i get sick of fishing and hit up the AH to buy all three to create my feasts.

Hope this helps
    cool, thanks for the help Zuule

Quote Originally Posted by Oprah
    dragonfin angelfish... mmmmmm.
    I'm w/ Opera on this one. I sell Dragonfin Filet on my server for 5-5.5g/each, usually in stacks of 5. If I have to buy Northern Spices, I net about 4g/each.

Fish Feast mats don't go for anywhere near 80-100g/stack.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Yes, I'm no chef, but dragonfin filet seems to ALWAYS be the most expensive food on the ah on my server. About 150g/stack

Same for Ner'Zhul, EU server

dragonfin filet or the firecracker salmon sells both really good outside the fish feast

Armor Penetration food aswell. Forgot the name atm.