Would arcane mages like this?

Hello there

i was in mood of talent revamp again and wanna see the different opinions here, so start flaming
    http://www.war-tools.com/t65004.html
    Marked talents with * or ** if changed !
    (btw besides combustion and frozen core i did only tweak arcane tree)

sum of changes here

1.)
    mana(int/spirit) talents:
    -arcane mind (int and spirit)
    -student of the mind (more mana gained from all sources)
    -mind mastery (int and spirit)
    tryed to keep spirit and int both important enough for each talent.

2.)
    raid buffs/debuffs
    -Focus Magic 3%crit on mage crit. (raid critbuff like shamans)
    -Arcane Stability gives 3% hit debuff like SP/Moonkins

3.)
    PVP talents
    -Arcane Shielding ( added Arcane Fort with stamina)
    -Impr Blink (reduce dmg taken)
    -Magic Attunement (with Absorbtion merged)
    -Prismatic Cloak (with dmg reduction on first hit in invis)
    -Presence of Mind -> TimeStop (smal aoe stun added to PoM for survivability)

4.)
    new changes:
    -Missile barrage change (reliable with increasing stack. 20% hasted AM for each AB (x3max))
    -Time Flows added to Slow (casting slow gives a short haste)
    -Arcane Blasting (different stack mechanic with ABarr; chance to keep stacks after ABarr)
    -Arcane Power -> increase with Instability (5x5%) now!
    -SpellPower gives % spell power (to make crit less wanted and reduce burst in pvp)

before i let the flame start i try to point the flaws myself.

1)
    Pro: makes use of stats realy well.
    con: maybe scales too well. ?

2)
    pro: finaly some raidbuffs for every mage.
    con: maybe too cheap ( easy to get compared to other classes) ?

3)
    pro: reduced many talent point investments.
    con: maybe too much for few points compared to other classes ?

4)
    pro: gives arcane mages more choice over rotation while still keep RNG to make things vary a bit.
    rotation may now even be ABx3, ABarr(-1) + AB + ABarr(-0) +AM/MB(-all) + ABx3 + ABarr(-x) ...
    depending on luck with Blasting keep AB debuffs up (-x)

con: maybe scales too well with all the % buffs.
    did not change the mana used to try and keep the high cost balancing the high dmg.

now lets see what everyone thinks and if its worth posting on wow forums.

http://war-tools.com/t68240.html

Re: Would arcane mages like this?

Thank you for your honest reply.

i dont know how well the "too much sp" would be too much, but i thought it would be somehow balanced by droping the 50% crit bonus damage of arcane.
    i mean with 3000sp arcane would have 3600sp (but no crit multiplier) what you think?

timestop with 2min cd for fire/frost who dont want ultimate for pvp seems fair to me. ( imho) i dont think slow or any other 1pointer would be better in that 21p spot.

hit debuff seemed kinda low, but i thought it could be something usefull added.

crit buff of FM permanent would be like moonkin aura (5%), but i thought for a 11p passive raidbuff that works like shamans oath its more in line.

arcane blasting looks like crap since usually on recount arcane barrage is about 10% of our dmg.
    maybe i didnt point out how "arcane blasting" would work. this talent should make Barrage be usefull to cast.
    the talent gives the Arcane Barrage spell the chance (45%) to NOT use up a charge of the AB stack. And the chance is for each single charge.
    So you would have a chance of 45% to keep each charge. means like (noob-math) 90% chance to keep 1 of 2 AB charges / 2 of 3 AB charges or whatever...

(btw now that AB will stack 4x it is even better^^)

impr Blink shouldnt have a long durration. i didnt change the 4sec.

time flows should make slow worth casting. i didnt say mages would do that in raids, i just wanted to give it a reason to be cast, besides PVP (plus make it better for pvp as well)

for combustion i didnt think of LB. if that wouldnt be used up by ticks i think its more worth.

frozen core is somethin nobody specs, so i thought that the reduction after iceblock would make it worth. after all its a pvp talent and the most damage you take is after your defense is gone

http://war-tools.com/t68240.html