Thread: Shadow is OP?

Shadow is OP?

/start rant

An IRL friend of mine that I play WoW with has started telling me in the last few weeks that shadow is OP in PvP. Now this kid does not play a priest, nor does he have any clue how to. Using my experience of 2.5 years of shadow as a main, I tried to tell him about all the huge weaknesses of shadow, and he responds with 'I see furious shadow priests all the time, they kill me a lot, they're OP.' We just lost a 2v2 to rogue / shadow, us being arms / resto. He immediately says 'See shadow is OP,' with support such as 'Silence is OP'. This kid played a rogue in TBC (FOTM), a ret pally at wrath (FOTM), and now a resto druid (FOTM). I tell him that shadow takes a huge level of skill and effort to be good, and he just tells me that I must be bad, and that there's TONS of pro shadow priests. To him, shadow has pro burst (lol) and dispersion is OP. Prove him wrong, or prove him right. I'd like to see some comments

I guess this is more of a vent than anything. He'd been telling me shit like that for a couple of weeks and I just exploded. Oh and we lost because I didn't get heals from the druid.

While I'm QQing, nerf frost mages.

Re: Shadow is OP?

Your friend is retarded, and you are retarded for argueing with retards and crying about it on the forums.

rock paper scissors

quasi-OT, but thought I'd share...

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Eldiur
    Your friend is retarded, and you are retarded for argueing with retards and crying about it on the forums.
    /thread

Just find warr-lock-mage-shamy who are geared for 800+ resil and force him duel those guys 3-4 times...

P.S. maybe, coz he is retarded, this retarded argument will work: "enh shamys are weakest pvp class but even they can kill SP easy" ? ))))))

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

UR friend is retarded..and one of those guys who claimed DK wasnt OP in season 5..im sure of it...

No shadow is far from OP still one of the worst
    specs in pvp atm.

Shadow Priests are NOT op

It's fine tbh, I play with a shadow priest in both 2v2 (rogue, sp) and in 3v3 (rogue, sp, resto druid). both at about 2100, but it's not easy

And ofc you lost to this setup if you play resto druid, warrior, it's like the only setup that we can easily defeat.

fear, priest stun, silence and blind, the druids gets CCed of doom and the warrior dies. Omly thing that can save them is an incredibly skilled warrior and Ring of Valor...

If you want to QQ about a class, then QQ about prot paladins cuz they are getting nerfed and that proves your QQ valid.

Your friend should stop rolling FotM (same goes for you, I've fighted resto druid, warrior with other setups and they are just lame) and get some real skills before he QQs about one of the least presented classes in arena.

15+ Year Old Account

Shadow priest has got burst? LOOOOL, that kid must be smoking some heavy stuff.