Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: 3.2.2 Patchnotes: Predatory Strikes change!

This is a completely useless change across the board. Feral druids are not casters, so they do not have the specialization that comes with being one. First of all you have to pop out of cat form to use a 'nature' spell, and secondly, any nature spell that you cast is going to be retardedly weak.

I realize that 'retardedly' isn't a real word, but some times it is necessary to create new words to describe how terrible something is.

Before anyone flames me for saying this, lemme tell you why I feel this way. As a paladin, you get spell power from AP. While you have a limited mana pool, when you do use it for casting, your spells are cheap yet effective. 12k holy light crits as ret anyone? As a feral druid your spells are not only slow and mana intensive they are also just plain bad to use as they have really little effect on the game.

Is situations where you have to brez someone, you have plenty of mana to do so, and the instant cast time isn't going to make you use brez in situations where you otherwise wouldn't. In fact, this change will not make you use any spells in situations where you otherwise wouldn't.

What this talent should do, is either refund energy (since after a finishing move druids are often low) or add new combo points, modeling similar talents of rogues. I really don't understand this change as it doesn't really 'benefit' anyone. It just serves to give players a 'WTF' reaction when it procs and they have no use for it.
    ,,,erhm I told you stop eating thouse dutch mushrooms ;D

Healing issue you said: Nurturing Instinct

Mana issue: Improved Leader of the pack and innervate

Instant cyclone (useless),,,erhm? CYCLONE - NATURE SCHOOL

We are not caster: Blizzard have said that they wont hybrid play more as hybrid in terms of the spell the have - why do you think enhacement got maelstroms and look at your own class paladin retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    anyway anying seeying our new dps rotation whit putting wrath in :P

mangle shred shred rip wrath catform shred rake shred savage raor wrath
    to bad wrath hits for LESS then a white hit in catform + you waste 2 GCD's

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bonecollector
    to bad wrath hits for LESS then a white hit in catform + you waste 2 GCD's
    I think he was being sarcastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous
    This is a completely useless change across the board. Feral druids are not casters, so they do not have the specialization that comes with being one. First of all you have to pop out of cat form to use a 'nature' spell, and secondly, any nature spell that you cast is going to be retardedly weak.
    Someone here is retardedly retarded.
    1. it's a PvP buff
    2. Cyclone is a Nature spell too, you know
    3. Nurturing Instict

If you don't know what you're talking about, shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Arel

1. it's a PvP buff
    2. Cyclone is a Nature spell too, you know
    3. Nurturing Instict
    /thread