Poll: Do You Raid as Arms/Fury (DPS), or prot? (Tank)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: DPS or Tank?

DPS or Tank?

It stated that warriors are the primary main tanking class, and I hate and refuse to tank no matter the consequence but I love to DPS. So I'm not so sure if warrior is the right class for me. I just want to be able to wield heavy weapons and plate armor without the defense and prot gear.

So I made this poll to see if people often tank, or DPS more as warriors in raids to get a result and figure out if warrior is the right class for me.

Re: DPS or Tank?

Prot since 2005

prot since level 30
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

DPS from Vannila

Vannila - Arms Sword spec
    BC - Fury
    WotLK - Fury/Arms

DPS from the start homies

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Tanking is a lot more fun than DPSing, IMO.

I just started tanking again this week and I have to say it is more fun than dpsing. I miss tanking in BC though its too easy now.