Page 28 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi
    Hahaha... I agree! I'm wondering what will happen to Ashenvale. I hope they don't un-pretty it with water.
    The Legend of Zeldacraft: The Wind Waker

SCREW HYRULEAZEROTH LETS BURY IT UNDER OCEAN
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

flammable

The bit about Blackrock mountain erupting really would be epic. Blackrock Mountain is really what defines what WoW raiding is all about - the best and the worst.

Some of this stuff is cool it has it's ups for sure, but on the other hand some of it is the dumbest crap i've ever heard in my life. For instance Thrall CANNOT be the new guardian, the powers have to be passed down to him and guardians are basically mega MAGES not SHAMANS, they use Arcane powers not shamanistic ones... Personally it doesn't make sense at all... Some of this stuff is just the most random crap i've heard of... it kinda seems like some of it was made by a 5 year old fanboy who only wants his wildest dreams to come true...

I don't think garrosh will become the leader of the horde. Saurfang said he would kill him before he leads their people down the dark path. The tauren would leave the horde if their leader was killed. I honestly hope thrall stays in place. I honestly expect thrall to comeback and kick garrosh's ass. Garrosh does not deserve the title of warcheif.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolz
    In before LEAVE CARN ALONE topics.
    LEAVE CAIRNE ALONE!!!!!!

Here's a prediction that has 100% chance of happening no matter what is announced at Blizzcon (whether the mmo-champion post is accurate or not):

Ready?

1] The forums will be flooded with people crying that Blizzard has ruined the game, that the game is broken, that WoW is over and that most people are going to quit the game (the whiners that are making these posts promise that they are quitting too)...

2] Those same people will buy the expansion the day it's released... they will play it 20-40 hours a week every week ... and they'll continue to cry that the game is ruined and WoW is over (they promised to quit though... wonder why they didn't). This crying will continue for the next 2 years when news of a new expansion hits the streets at which point the cycle will begin again.

What this recent post didn't mention is that when Thousand Needles is flooded it will be by the tears of the emo cry babies who will never be satisfied no matter what is done by Blizzard!

Night Elf mage?........
    What happened to Night Elves not using arcane magic Sad
    Never says they can't, before the well went ka-plowy there were quite a few night elf mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Koruption_Des
    While i would agree the quest lines could be arranged neater, more in line with the style in northrend in progression and such, the actual physical world should still exist there for pre-60's. Sure, the new player won't know the difference, but like ya said, how would they know it is outdated, boring, and stale if they are new?

Sure, it is to us because we've been here for years. Make levellign there faster to get through it faste,r reorganize the quest lines so they have more progression and cleaner ends, as well as grouping up quests like in northrend and outlands in the same general area (no more of this "Run here then run 20 minutes that way, oh then run back, by the way haha you don't have a mount sucker"). All in all, changes ARE needed to old content, I agree. but not by shifting the entire timeline of the game forward. So many things wouldn't make sense if they did that.

Or i'm just an old fart wanting people off my lawn. one or the other
    If you're an old fart, I'm one as well. 100% agree there.

Some of this stuff sounds like it could be in the X-pac. But thrall as the next gaurdian?
    He is the leader of the horde, he built its foundation. I just don't think that he would leave it in the hands of Garrosh.

If this is actually true, I'm out after Arthas (as I've been planning for 3 months already).

I am sure the new zones will be great. I'm sure phasing will be amazing. But I'm not going to do old stuff again and pay for it.

Even though I did Naxx before it wasn't all bad, since so few saw it in the past. Revamping everything though, well, it's jsut not the same old game anymore.

Have fun when it lands guys - I am sure tons of people that may have missed out in the past will be having an absolute blast.
    This space for rent.

I'll try to sum up what is happening here:

Everyone asks for red apples.
    Blizz gives them green apples.
    A lot of people cry that they didn't get exactly what they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by ent0mbed
    Here's a prediction that has 100% chance of happening no matter what is announced at Blizzcon (whether the mmo-champion post is accurate or not):

Ready?

1] The forums will be flooded with people crying that Blizzard has ruined the game, that the game is broken, that WoW is over and that most people are going to quit the game (the whiners that are making these posts promise that they are quitting too)...

2] Those same people will buy the expansion the day it's released... they will play it 20-40 hours a week every week ... and they'll continue to cry that the game is ruined and WoW is over (they promised to quit though... wonder why they didn't). This crying will continue for the next 2 years when news of a new expansion hits the streets at which point the cycle will begin again.

What this recent post didn't mention is that when Thousand Needles is flooded it will be by the tears of the emo cry babies who will never be satisfied no matter what is done by Blizzard!
    I've never threatened to quit the game over changes except for this time on the previous page explaining such a thing. I've been playing WoW since it's first Beta stages when things like Plains Running didn't need to be data mined by mods to link to people. There are things I've thought about over the years of playing the game and there are limits for me. This is one of them. If Blizzard doesn't play out the changes explained in the first post in a way that makes any sense, then I'm flat out gone - I'll be done with WoW.

I'm not a major PVEer or PVPer, I'm a RPer. Changes that other people don't care about, affect my want, to or not, continue to play the game.

TLR - Your prediction is flawed.

ZOMG I HAVE WANTED TAUREN PALADIN SINCE RELEASE!!!

Also, troll druid is amazing!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

This all seems really far fetched, but I really hope this is the truth... legendary stuff

Did anyone else almost s*** themselves?!

Quote Originally Posted by GRQUEST
    I did.

Who cares about lore...you want a story read a book
    Start balancing PvP with not thinking about some *** storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh
    I believe that Boub bevlieves he's right, he wouldn't just post bullshit if he didn't belive it to be true.

Quoting SA made me not belive it tbh, but we'll see in 7days
    20$ says at blizzcon this happens

"also to the dataminers at mmochampion who found the new supposed class/race combos."

YOU GUISE GOT TROLLED HERES WAT WE RELLY GOT

Maelstrom, Emerald Dream, 10 moar levels. Tinker and Sun Druid (LOL) hero classes.
    Goblins and Worgen.
    New Dances (for realz this time)
    New Profession
    Deathwing and Azshara storyline increase
    Moar Aquatic mounts
    Phasing taken to a new level

as much as i want some of this to be real it will more then likely only be half real or fake and well get the same shit, new xpac, but ill play it because i wanna make a goblin tinker named Crashman
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by GRQUEST

Almost?

Most of this stuff will be announced at the Blizzcon anyway, if you didn't take the time to order the live stream you might want to consider doing it. We will probably see a lot of interesting things here.
    Im beginning to think mmo-champion is either.
    1. ran by Blizzard or a member of their staff
    2. has a definitive insider in Blizzard's staff feeding them information

Too much verbiage being used like it was received from official sources.
    Fanboy (fan·boy) -noun

1. Individual characterized by refusal to apply similar judgment to a specific product or service they apply to all other products and/or services similar in nature. (ex. first impressions, expectation of quality, expedience of improvement and/or solutions)
    2. Individuals with marked reactions in passionate defense of a specific product or service. related; see Objectivist